Does fat randomly re-distribute itself??

ObeseCalorie:
In fact I just bought another 2 x 500ml.

This was my very first time experimenting with HC so I don't have much clue what I'm doing lol.
I was taking approx 350-500ml daily, but not all in one go. I'd take some in the morning, some in the afternoon, and some right before bed.
It doesn't upset my digestion and I drink it straight because I like it.

Which 'dosages' would you suggest? Do you think I should take more or less, or perhaps during different times of the day please?

It's worth it to just keep drinking them, stop at 500ml a day and keep it up for a month.
3 days

Does fat randomly re-distribute itself??

It's worth continuing to drink cream. 7 days is a very short time
3 days

Eating lard?

I love cold lard with black bread and pickle. It is very tasty and there is no disorder. It's true that it makes me satiated quickly.
4 months

Online feedee scammers?

I feel like everyone is chasing size and weight, so they try to fatten up the bigger feedee. In large communities I rarely get any messages at all, let alone donations for fattening smiley
4 months

Fattening boyfriend

Morbidly A Beast:
Let the man have a soda if that’s what he wants 😭

but I get it it’s not the best for you, juice isn’t that much better. Is diet soda an option?

To me, sugar free sodas taste disgusting and the aftertaste is like someone died.
8 months

Fattening boyfriend

Ex Jock:
Wow happy for you, sounds like he’s getting into it or at least embracing it to be comfortable enough to indulge you with it. Are you still losing weight or he still rubbing off on you? If it’s the former and you are concerned about his health, you can always take him on walks and like exercise just to keep moving and off the couch enough to stay functional. A little cardio won’t kill his gains, but def will help in the long run. Also +1 with what munchies said about curbing the soda addiction. If he/you still want the calories, whole milk is more calories than soda anyway but without all the sugar and acidity.

Exciting time for you, hope you guys keep it up!

Angy523:
I lost some weight, but at this point it's hard to say without a scale. If I gained anything lately, it isn't much anyway. I think of this possibility since we lived with his mom for some weeks and he cooks really fattening food. Also I still eat some junk food. Sometimes I eat too much, sometimes almost nothing, so I don't know what will happen.

Back to my bf - He will not drink or eat something just for the calories. He eats or drinks anything he likes. He doesn't like milk, but soda is almost an addiction at this point. I'm thinking to make fresh juice for him or something. I talked to him to drink less soda, but everytime he said he will stop drinking it, he still did it.

At some point he asked me to buy soda and hide it from him so I can give him just a bottle of 0,5 everyday, at least he'll consume less. But he was also askig to go to mc or other fast foods where he was also adding soda to the order. Or he was drinking soda at work...

If he eats fast food or chips, he says he must have soda with them...I guess it won't be easy to change this.

But it's important to me. I wanted him fat, but I also want him healthy

The thing is, regular water has no flavor, but soda does. You can try to buy ordinary berry-flavored water at the store and switch him to it. It might make it easier to give up sugary drinks that way. From my experience, I know that you can give up soda at any time, but there is a nuance - regular water at first will seem strange to taste, because after soda you do not get such pleasure. The effect lasts literally 1-2 days, after which I no longer drink soda.
Sorry it's not in Russian, probably would have deleted my reply.
8 months

Pics of guys

It's usually hard to show your belly in any unusual way. Especially when you want to share it more often, and visually it doesn't get that much bigger
8 months

Female slave feeder for you

Wow, no one's come forward in four months?
8 months

Dating profile nod

Munchies:
Crying shame. Society is incredibly fatphobic. If you're fat, you can only lose weight or be neutral towards your size. But the moment you try to get fat on purpose, people think you're a sick freak.

FatLime:
Yes, I actively searched for a girl who will not forbid me this fetish, but I never found her, but a large number of men were ready to fatten me, but I can not offer them anything, because heterosexual.

Munchies:
Pain. I know there are some Russian female feeders on here, but the ones I've seen are all taken. Maybe you could consider something online?

Yes, I've seen their posts here. We have a similar site, but it's all familiar faces there, as there aren't very many similar themed sites. Sometimes interesting personalities write, but it's always men.
9 months

Dating profile nod

Munchies:
Crying shame. Society is incredibly fatphobic. If you're fat, you can only lose weight or be neutral towards your size. But the moment you try to get fat on purpose, people think you're a sick freak.

Yes, I actively searched for a girl who will not forbid me this fetish, but I never found her, but a large number of men were ready to fatten me, but I can not offer them anything, because heterosexual.
9 months
12   loading