Half and half to fatten up gf

My wife loves egg nog. So whenever I buy some for her from the store I wait until she opens it, and fill it with Heavy cream. She hasn't noticed, and it slides a few hundred extra calories on a already fattening drink.
4 years

Making gf fatter

Make sure she has clothes that fit. Every few months take her out shopping and get her some new clothes. Nothing makes a girl want to hit the gym more than her favorite pair of jeans getting tight. But if she keeps getting new favorite pairs, then she'll always be happy. Also, keep her favorite snacks in the house always. My wife loves to eat chewy chocolate chips a hoy cookies. When ever I hit the store I grab 1 or 2 boxes and put them by her bedside. I'm sure she knows theres a slight ulterior motive behind it, but I always make it into a "i'm just being nice, was thinking about you" type deal. Over time tho, the slight changes took her from her 160lb when we met to over 290lbs today and growing.
4 years

How to stop girl i'm starting to date from exercising?

I faced this dilemma a while back with my wife. She was about 240lbs at the time of starting and wanted to lose weight. She got started with a trainer who was pretty inconsistent, but she still managed to lose some weight. She got down to about 210lbs and then the trainer moved to Texas. Since then, she stopped working out. I started putting more snacks in the house, (she loves chocolate.) and when ever we go out to eat I make sure not to ask, I just order her extra food. She's now floating around 295 and I'm loving every second of it. Looking forward to her just fully giving into her cravings and desires and blimping up another 50lbs.
4 years