Friends getting fat

tche:
i'd be just happy to see that happening to my whole class, omg, now i'm just imaginig that happening, would be soooooo wounderfull

just wait 20 years.
6 years

Friends getting fat

I have a number of friends who are now starting to put on weight. like, A LOT of weight. One shared with me she's gained 60 pounds over the last 2 years. Since the birth of Instagram, now I can watch it happen from near or far. Some people I went to high school with I only follow on Insta so I can watch them keep getting fat. And I have to admit, it's super exciting to watch. Another friend from high school has gained about 100 lbs in the last 5 years and MY JAW IS JUST ON THE FLOOR. And when they start talking about their weight gain, Im struggling not to blush or stare, but I know I do both.

::blush:: ::stare:: ::blush::

It's totally confusing to be suddenly really really attracted to your friends you've had for a decade+!

does anyone else deal with this? or....enjoy it as much as I do?
6 years

Lesbian/bisexual women?

yay ladies! yeah, whatever happened to the LGBT part of the forum? what a bummer. I'm a queer lady, attracted to folks of all gender identities smiley
9 years

Can't gain

thanks for the support, all.
@jazzman--In answer to your questions: I don't have to work "hard", but I also gain weight pretty easily, due to genetics and slow metabolism (which makes my circulation pretty poor, but I take cayenne and butcher's broom capsules for it). I'm more of a foodie than a feedee, and eating "junk" food (like fast food, processed food, ice cream, chips, anything with HFCS or MSG, etc) just makes me sick. My joints hurt if I'm at 140, which is only 5 lbs away. Every 10 lbs puts something like 40 lbs of pressure on your knees. I'm pretty much at the highest weight I can comfortably be at. But, it's still a lovely fantasy!
@maximum--I've always appreciated your thoughtful and sensitive responses and am pretty happy to be on the receiving end this time! smiley
@bellywaves-- fatjectives?! XD
12 years

Can't gain

*sigh* I've been a longtime lurker on this site. It's time to come out of the...pantry?
I totally have fantasies of getting really fat, but the reality if I did would be intolerable for me. I work with kids and love being super active. Not that some people can't do it all (applause) but the heavier I am, the exponentially harder it is for me to be really active.
In addition, I have a *tiny* frame (only five feet tall!) and any extra weight apart from the "extra" I already have and love would be stress my joints and ankles.
I eroticize weightgain in a serious way: I love the stretch marks, the body transformation, the subversiveness of getting fat, fulfilling desire, the decadence and sexualizing of certain foods, rolls forming, outgrowing clothes, spilling out of your bra, bellies hanging over beltlines, and oooooo triple belly rolls. *swoon* I'm also pearshaped, so I'd never really get the body I'm so hot for anyhow smiley
I'm sure I'm not the only one in this position. Anyone else? Support?
Also--if you just wanna hate, and criticize me for not "just doing it", find somewhere else to post that stuff. I just want support.
12 years