An honest question for the non-gainers here...

As a non-gainer or feeder I would say it's pretty obvious within minutes of checking the forums, peoples profiles and chats that there is a wide variety of people, tastes and mind sets on this site. A name is just a name.
13 years

An honest question for the non-gainers here...

From the About Us section of the website:

"About Our Community:
Although the focus of this website is on fat related fantasies, these come in many wide and varied forms. We also have many diverse groups within the community, such as different ages, locations and sexual orientations."
13 years

Fans of hockey and favorite hockey teams

Though I often wish I could stop loving them I'm a lifelong Caps fan... each year is a new stab in the gut.
13 years

Films about fat?

Not really about fat necessarily, but Babette's Feast is a great film for any foodies out there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babette%27s_Feast
13 years

Gamers question ( xbox v.s. ps3)

I had an XBox360 for a while and liked it fine, but I had problems with it breaking so I finally ditched it and got a PS3. I'm much happier with it if for the BluRay player and nothing else.
13 years

Introduction/ say hello, thread

Hello, I'm walledfires! I am an East Coast based big guy. I travel the US and Europe (and soon Japan/China) very often as I am a touring experimental electronic musician. I am not so much a feeder or feedee but I am a foodie to the highest degree! I am interested in meeting people from all over the globe as it is always nice to have a friendly face in a different place!
13 years
12   loading