Has an overweight person ever unintentionally did something that sexuelly arouse you in real lif

A male coworker of mine who is rather corpulent has occasionally made references to just how big he is that sometimes just gets me.

Like if we go out to lunch he's sometimes made reference to an arm chair not being made for his body type. Or sometimes he just stands in my doorway to chat... and just takes up all of it.
4 months

Most women who like fat guys only come to ff to masturbate

What's wrong with masturbation? Or having a partner that might not fulfill your physical kinks but are otherwise fulfilling? What is wrong with coming to a fetish site to enjoy the fetish? Or anything else that people decide to do on here or IRL. Sorry the FFAs on here aren't fulfilling your "standard."

People come as they are. Maybe meet them there?
1 year

Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

The limitations are a huge a turn on for me and just ignite the carer side of my kink. Can't tie your shoes, let me help you with that. Having trouble reaching something? You just hang out and relax, I'll get it for you. Can't fit into the booth at the buffet and having some feels? It's okay, babe, they should be able to accommodate their best customers, you stay and I'll get you something to eat before I go talk to the manager. Don't want to walk but still want want come with? they make scooters for that, and here's a snack. Just mentally exhausted from the idea of having to feed yourself? I'll feed you.
2 years

Are you attracted to the opposite of your body type or the same as yours?

Definitely the opposite. I'm a little chubby I think but I like partners male or female to be significantly larger than I am. Contrast is a big turn on for me.
2 years

In closet

I don't think I'm in the closet. My friends know my preferences on size. Some have asked about it and I'm always honest when friends ask me questions.

But I don't really advertise my kink.
2 years

Question for female feeders

It would be a fantasy come true to find that.

My concern would be the inevitable cost of care and time that comes as they get bigger. Yes I'd want to spend as much time caring and doting and doing as many of the carer role tasks as I could. But the realities of having a full time regular job would cause a shortfall from me on time and funds.

But if there were a feedee out there that could comfortably fund their portion of such a journey... sign me up.
2 years

Please don't hate me for asking...

So... the answer for me is yes. I do care. And in my younger days was wracked with anxiety and guilt if entering into relationships with those relatively "healthy" but willing to grow. They usually resulted in a blame game later on, outside of a fun episode, where they are legitimately blaming me for their predicament. I'm sure there are more earnest lighter weight feedees out there, this is just an expression of my own experience.

But that is why as I've gotten older I intentionally seek out partners who are already morbidly obese. My personal take is at that point they are aware of the health consequences and my own personal guilt is mitigated. I am also very blunt in my desires and my intentions. It helps me feel confident with my feedees, when they are already over 400lbs that they are confident enough in their own body size moving forward to enjoy it. And tell me when to stop if they've had enough without negatively blame shifting.
2 years

Simulation full body fat suits?

So I think thanks to me cruising for fake silicone bellies thanks to another post - the internet logarithm ran into a full on fat suit. Has anyone purchased something similar for a male partner? This is from a medical supply company it seems and I'm wondering if there is anything out there more commercial (read: less expensive)?

[]www.simusuit.com/manikin-obesity-suits.html]
2 years

Fat celebrity crushes

Going to echo John Goodman. Especially like him in a suit when he appeared on West Wing.

And I'll add Ethan Suplee.
2 years

Too fat for sex - anyone experienced this?

Too fat for sex? Not *yet*. Maybe one day. I'm not thin... but am certainly toned so I think my experience is different than those with two large partners. I think my largest partner was a man that was just north of 500 and 6 ft. He also gained pretty heavily in his legs and so that probably helped that I wasn't just maneuvering belly. I'm not saying it was easy... but worthwhile pursuits rarely are. Hah!
2 years
12   loading