Anime

oh what about Yu-Gi-Oh!?

never understood the show but when ever it was on i just couldn't stop watching for some reason

But cant go past Pokemon!!
12 years

Anime

Big cutie bonnie wrote:
pumpui wrote:
Big cutie bonnie wrote:
ME

I am an anime beast

BUT I refuse to talk about bleach, naruto, DBZ or one peicesmiley

what dbz was cool!....yes the screaming for a whole episode sometimes was a bit much but it wasn't too bad

I love you buuuuuuuuuuut DBZ was Sh!t lets be honest here:o

yeah it wasnt FANtastic but it was the only good thing to watch in the morning before i went to school...but you agree evangelion is good...right?
12 years

Anime

Big cutie bonnie wrote:
ME

I am an anime beast

BUT I refuse to talk about bleach, naruto, DBZ or one peicesmiley

what dbz was cool!....yes the screaming for a whole episode sometimes was a bit much but it wasn't too bad
12 years

Tumblr...?

yeah have always looked at random tumblr pages and decided to sign up for one the other day

her it is
www.tumblr.com/blog/3v0m

no idea what ill use it for prob just reblog cool things that i see or the random photos i like to take with my phone
12 years

Say something nice...

I do love the display picture. Kinda a mix between a real doctor and dexter (the tv show, yes im a huge fan)
12 years

Tattoos?

Ive got two
my first one is a 1up mushroom on my chest which is coloured
and my 2nd one which i got done two days after my first is a compass on my left shoulder blade about the size of my palm. That is black and grey. I sat for 5 hours for that one.
Lots of fun and have plan for several more
12 years

Do fa's make better bfs?

*cough* currently single *cough*
12 years

Any new years resolutions

to learn how to do a headspin bye nye
12 years

Help? should i mention

thanks for all the advice. Its helped me a little which is all I was after.

I don't think i should tell her. As has been said just supporting and helping when they needed is the best way. I know she wants to do muay thai boxing so i might tag along and keep her company and that should help with her weight problem.

but yes thanks again for all your imput smiley
12 years