Help? should i mention

Hello to all. Not much of a poster as you can tell but have been on this site for a very long time and read the forum as well as checking out whats new.

Im kinda after some help here and maybe for some strange coincident someone may be or have been in the same situtation as me. Aswell to offer advice and some thought. It kinda has to do with this site to keep it relevent.

So its a long story but ill cut it down to the main parts. My friend tried to kill herself about 2 months ago. Her problems where drugs, alcohol, and life in general just wasnt that great.

She's now in recovery. She's keeping clean from drugs and alcohol. She got alot of problems she sorting out but she thinks one of her major ones is her weight as she says she put on like 10kg - 15kg. And thats getting her down. This stops her motivation from going outside and doing things she needs to get down.

Now I was thinking of telling her about my fetish or preferance (how ever you want to put it) to let her know that people do like fat and think it is sexy, and that i am one of them. I was thinking that might help boost her confidance abit and be one less thing to worry about?

any suggestions are great.
thanks in advance smiley
12 years

Xbox live anyone?

yeah im on xbox live as well gamer tag is evo6sr play alot of super street fighter iv and always up for some match as well play halo and other most shooters
13 years

Experiment success

so you say this actually worked for you?
i must remember to give this ago next time i stuff myself. would be pretty awesome if it does smiley
14 years
1617181920   loading