Gain experiment

this is my gainer shake I'm making and its great. Taste like mango smoothie smiley Give it a try. I'm going to try yours some time this week once Ive got the ingredients

In a blender chuck:
1 cup of Greek yogurt or more
300ml of heavy cream (double cream over here)
1 cup of frozen mango
2 bananas
1 cup of orange juice

theres 1500cal from the heavy cream alone plus the yogurt and fruit and its easy 2000 - 2500 calories. It makes just over 1litre. I have it for breakfast every morning.
9 years

Gain experiment

kaia wrote:
Nate475 wrote:
These shakes are pretty powerful. It's not hard to drink one at 2,000 calories and keep on eating. It feels more like food than liquid in your gut after you drink it.

This is what I'm having trouble with. Every time I try one of these kinds of heavy cream shakes I get so full I lose my appetite for the rest of the day. I am wondering how to avoid that (loss of appetite)....because I really like the shakes! I just wish they weren't so darn satiating.

Don't drink it in one go. Space it through the day. Have glass or two with breakfast. Same for lunch and dinner. Do that until you can finish it in one sitting.
9 years

Best weight gain shakes???

I found this awhile ago, cant remember where. If this is yours please contact me as I need to thank you for this awesome smoothie.

Well this a smoothie more than a shake but it does work well.

In a blender chuck:
1 cup of Greek yogurt or more
300ml of heavy cream (double cream over here)
1 cup of frozen mango
2 bananas
1 cup of orange juice

theres 1500cal from the heavy cream alone plus the yogurt and fruit and its easy 2000 - 2500 calories. It makes just over. I have it for breakfast every morning.
9 years

Question to the girls!

this is a site where people come to find a fat partner...so yes
9 years

An odd question...

yes. Many times. Its a bit awarkward when I stuff myself at work/public places and get turn on way to much.
9 years

Moobs

just do it!
Does he play with yours with out asking?
But they may be sensitive so just be careful. I would love some girl to play with mine.
9 years

Help my man embrace his size

it doesnt really matter how many times you say to him that hes hot. Hes gotta think that for himself. Its not a quick thing to learn to love yourself.
But get him looking good. Like nice shirts, pants and shoes etc. Get a get a hair cut if needs one. If he starts to see he looks good he might start believing what your saying.

Its slow process and it wont happen over night.

No idea if this helps you.
9 years

Gain experiment

whats in these nut shakes? they seam to work well for you. If you dont mind sharing.
9 years

Point of no return?

I can barely do 1 sit up. I think Ive passed the point of no return. How am i meant o get slim with a fat gut in the way smiley
9 years
12345   loading