Craving to be caressed and fed

*looks at his fat gut** dammit im out lol
9 years

Calorie counting for gaining

Gaining is a marathon and not a sprint. Im not sure how long you are on the gaining bandwagon but maybe stick it out longer than you normal would.

Have you seen that app "my fitness pal"? its great for checking how many calories you are eating. I only use to check how many calories Im eating for whatever meal if Im not sure. After Awhile I know my breakfast and lunch puts me way over the calories I need for the day and anything extra is bonus in my head.

Weight gain shakes are nice and pack high amount of calories. Have a look on here and other places and you could make your own up.

also snacking helps a lot to. And extra chocolate bar here and there adds up.
9 years

Female feeders

ghoulfriend wrote:
i'm a female feeder but i'm very very new to all this so i'm a bit shy!!

everyone has to start somewhere. Wont be long till you make some pretty cool friends through here.
9 years

Favourite celebrity bbw or bhm

Kevin James and Chris Pratt
9 years

Delicious synonyms for fatness?

Pumpui is thai for chubby. I know the word for fat but no idea on how to spell it.
9 years

Any destiny players?

I think its cross platform with xbox 360 and the xbox one and ps3 and ps4. Not that helps much lol
9 years

Skinny girls for fat guys

I wouldnt give up on finding a girl thats into fat dudes in australia. They are around you just gotta be patient or look to overseas as I have
9 years

Any destiny players?

yeah would be good to be able to do the vault of glass and the raids etc. Im a lvl 26 hunter (also got a lvl 10 titan)

im on xb1 if anyone wants to do the daily, weekly or nightfall events. As I need to get better gear to reach higher levels

I have seen heaps of lvl 29 guys running around and a couple of lvl 30 which i think is the highest.
9 years

Advice for a skinny one

Elanor wrote:
Pretty sure Bigcutie Bonnie is a vegetarian, so it most certainly can be done.

yeah shes been a vegetrians for many years and is now vegan. As most can see she always getting bigger.
9 years
23456   loading