Does everyone here get turned on by fat or gaining?

Just curious. I have always been into fat bellies and recently realized eating and gaining are my turn on with the end result, fat. Thoughts?
3 years

Different bellies

I am a guy whose belly got round as typical but I much prefer soft bouncy fat with a flat belly. Guess you get what you get. Only 190 lbs but I’m not sure gaining will give me that kind of fat. Would love a fat hanging roll.
3 years

Why are you fat?

I personally find it arousing. I love to touch the soft fat on my wife's belly ( she hates being softer and thinks I'm weird for loving it ) and on my own belly. I love how it feels when my belly hangs over my belt when I sit. I still am having a hard time mentally with gaining more due to public acceptance. I did just get back from the store with some binge food and pizza!!
Pizza's done!
How sad we have to live in a society like this.
15 years

Womens fat vs. mens fat

Has anyone ever done a study as to why a womans fat gain is usually soft and hanging and a man just usually get's a large round belly? I have been slowly gaining but have mostly a rounded belly when I would prefer soft belly fat.
16 years

September to january

You've made some great progress. How much have you gained?
17 years

Weight gain

Question,
I have been resisting my fascination with large women and weight gain all of my adult life. I have tried to get my wife who is slightly overweight to gain for years without comming out and telling her my fantasy. By my converations with her I know she does not understand my desires. The feel of a soft woman is so sentual. She will not gain for me even when I tell her how attractive she is and rub my hands over her semi soft body. I have a hard time mentally getting myself to gain but I have put on about 15 pounds over 10 years. I don't want to be unfaithfull, but I have a very strong desire to be with a large soft woman. Does anyone have advise ?
17 years

to me the softer the belly the better which usually means rolls.
17 years