Sushi

TT, isn't that supposed to be fugu, which is blow fish? seriously, if it's not cut by a professional under lock & key, it WILL kill you- hell, even if they do cut it right, there's still a chance the poison doesn't get cut out. so fair warning, kids- 6/7 people who try fugu don't survive.

mau5trap, boy are you on the right page! smiley i LUV making my own sushi! i'm just not afraid to admit it takes a while sometimes, so i like to go places where they know what they're doing ALL the time smiley
14 years

Sushi

I... LOVE... SUSHI!!! oops, sorry, caps got stuck. i can't get enough sushi- in fact, new year's eve i was treated to sushi & couldn't get enough! especially being of Japanese descent, it would be dishonorable & unjust for me not to enjoy sushi.

shazzy, dear, you might like unagi- that's fresh water eel. it's a cooked sushi that's covered in a special Asian BBQ-style sauce that's fantastic & easy to take down if you're a bit squeamish over sushi. but i understand if you don't care for that either- all i ask is that you try it. if you don't like it after, then each to their own taste & i'll leave you alone about it. k?
14 years

Vegas buffets - favorites?

i hate to say i dont remember the names, but the buffets in both excalibur & circus circus are pretty good- decent price even
14 years

College shoutouts

my sister graduated from the University of Oregon in August- GO ALL THE WAY AT THE ROSE BOWL! GO DUCKS!!! smiley

as for me, i have yet to graduate college... & don't even know what the mascot of Rogue Community College is lol smiley
14 years

Male breast inflation

if you're interested, i've found in the past sports bras are a lifesaver- they keep things together nicely and are quite comfortable to say the least. plus, no hooks or clasps to deal with smiley
14 years

Tummy rubbing and adoration

Bella wrote
Maximum wrote
Bella wrote
Anyone have a problem with this kind of thing on account of being ticklish? Or is it just me? Can you sort of train yourself to be less ticklish? ...I'm very sensitive that way...

Sounds adorable and like even more of an excuse to do it, but i know where you are coming from, i find tickling quite aggrovating...

Yes it is very adorable until you twitch and put your knee in someone's head smiley

agreed- im a very ticklish person & have found id thwap someone upside the head or knock em in the shins accidentally because they would hit an extra sensitive spot. what iv found helps is to tickle yourself where you are the most sensitive- it'll allow your body to get used to the problematic areas... mind you, it will take a while, but it's worth it

as for the adoration of a good belly rub whilst bein fed, i loves it- absotively-posilutely smiley what a rush! *blushes* gets me hungry just thinking about it smiley
14 years

Whats your goal?

1st goal was 250, as i have a fast metabolism, though my next goal is 300... currently at 247 & have tasted the other side, but can't seem to keep from dropping lower

could have somethin to do w/ livin in my parents house, no job, & minimal support
14 years
12345   loading