Looking for a feedie friend in massachusetts

Hey there! I'm looking for someone to gain at least 100 lbs with!
1 year

Stuffing session πŸ·πŸ–πŸ½πŸ—πŸ

Don’t fall for it,there gonna ask you to make a lion money account and ask for the login information so they can steal your bank info
1 year

Looking to be fed?

Hey there! I'm looking for any girl in Massachusetts who wants to be fed massive! So if you wanna be so plump you cant move then shoot me a message 😊
1 year

Any girl need a feeder?

Hey there! I'm looking for any girl in Massachusetts who wants to be fed to the absolute max and pretty much cared for
1 year

I want to stuff a girl massive!

Hey there! Is there any girls in Massachusetts that would be down for a irl stuffing? I can stuff you till you pop if you'd like!
1 year

Ma feedie needed

Hey there! I'm looking for someone I can feed irl in Massachusetts and make them massive
Dm me here or on Snapchat at Robert Decosta if your interested!
1 year

Looking for a feeder in ma

Hey there! I'm looking for a feeder to fatten me up more! I'm at 300 rn but would love to get loads bigger
1 year

Looking for a feedie?

Hey there! Anyone need a very good feedie? Well I'm looking to be someone's personal piggy
2 years

Looking for a feedie girl

Heyo! I'm looking for a feedie girl to stuff massive and make super soft and fluffy
I'd really like it if they were close maybe somewhere in Massachusetts or Rhode island so I can make sure that there nice and full ❀️
2 years
12345   loading