Interactive alternate realtiy celebrity weight gain thread

Omg I'd love to see fat Taylor at Subway.

Full disclosure, I don't really like Subway, I think the food is super disappointing, the service is trash, and if they discontinued an item they really need to update the signage. Maybe it'just the locations near me, but I literally only go there when my feedee wants something and I have never left the store happy. I can just see a hungry fat Taylor stopping in there because she needs something to eat immediately, only to run into a million inconveniences, and she still stuffs her face with the sandwich, but the world wakes up the next morning to a new single about how this restaurant has burnt her heart to a crisp XP
1 week

How important are a good plot and character development for you?

Extremely. More important than literary artistry and almost more important than the gaining itself. Anyone can also together an anonymous fantasy, but what grips me is a compelling protagonist and a genuinely unique idea.
2 months

I love hamburgers, put your recipes here.

Not so much a recipe as a method of cooking, but if you assemble the burger and then butter the pan and grill each side of the burger in the butter/meat juice/seasonings, it gives the outside of the bun a very nice crisp and warmth that you won't get in a restaurant. It's my family's tradition, though both my dad and grandpa would butter the buns instead? I prefer to butter the pan because I think it gives the bun a more even coating. I've given up meat but I still cook my veggie burgers this way.
3 months

Your fantasy, my pen: let's craft your dream story!

Stevita:
That said, I use AI foe my covers, but the covers aren't what you're supposed to pay attention to, and I'd commission art if I could afford it.

Letters And Numbers:
Don't you hand draw the models for your covers and use AI to finish them? That's more than most people do, and why they come out so unique looking, I think. It's more than I do. For the most part I'm fixing up afterwards with photoshop at best.

That's pretty much my process; I'm just not good with shading or anatomy.
3 months

Your fantasy, my pen: let's craft your dream story!

Unpopular take, but the plagiarism aspect isn't even what turns me off about AI writing; it's the sanitization. Human authors plagiarize off each other all the time; it's Marvel and DC's favorite thing to do. But Human authors have their own quirks; I like to think people are like, "There goes stevita again thinking 'semidarkness' is a word, and whoopdidoo, one of her characters ate out someone'a bellybutton" whether that's a good or a bad thing. AI just doesn't know how to do the kinky dirty fun stuff, you know? And reading a million self-affirmation journeys written by a robot gets hella boring.

That said, I use AI foe my covers, but the covers aren't what you're supposed to pay attention to, and I'd commission art if I could afford it.
3 months

Monetization

Build your audience first with free stories. You can always work on outlines and drafts for future premium stories and release them once you have a large enough following.

Build a social media presence outside of FF and post previews of your work. I like Tumblr because you can gain popularity pretty quickly just replugging things you like and posting your random feedist thoughts as well!

Once you feel like you have a loyal audience, it's time to offer some premium content!

I believe in you!
5 months

A new story

OK, so...that was not what I expected.

I'm with L&N on this one; I'm not comfortable with a child protagonist at the center of a sabotage plot.
5 months

A new story

Like others have said, FF has a policy of no underage characters involved in gaining, but it sounds like you have a story here that, while about a fat protagonist, is more about her life and times in the sense of a regular novel rather than a kinky one. Have you considered pursuing traditional publishing?
5 months

Person you would love to feed/see fat

Speaking of fat superheroes, Starlight from The Boys. After all she's been through, from her fatphobic pageant mom to the exploitation of Vought, I feel like she deserves to just let go and get fat while Hughie spoils her.
6 months

Soft feeding ideas

Probably my biggest comfy fantasy is having a feeder/feedee picnic outdoors, with a basket full of all their favorites, maybe some wine, compete with talking, joking and cuddling on the blanket out in the outdoors.

For solo ideas: I'm a feeder not a feedee, but even I like this: pamper yourself with snacks in the bath. I used to do this when I worked mornings, I'd just grab my breakfast and eat it in the bathtub, and it was usually something basic like a poptart or a toaster waffle, and I'd do it for time economy rather than enjoyment, but I did enjoy it. I would imagine myself somewhere fancier, with waitstaff or something to bring me my breakfast in the bath instead of the run-down apartment I actually live in, and sometimes...sometimes that got me through the fkin day.
6 months
12345   loading