What would you think of a story where a fit gym girl becomes a roly poly butterball?

This is more of a concept than a story. And while the concept is common, it's up to you as the author to string the parts together and execute it well. When approaching this project, ask yourself:

-What is the catalyst to your protagonist's weight gain? Does it start accidental and become something she enjoys? Or maybe she sees other women enjoying their indulgent lifestyles and intentionally decides to give it a try?

-How does the boyfriend factor into this? How do they meet? What is their initial dynamic, and will that change?

-What conflicts potentially await your protagonist and her love interest, and how can they be turned into compelling scenes?
7 months

Best author for weight gain?

Ray Bradbury. I'd love to see where that would go, both in speculative elements and social commentary.
8 months

I want to gain but when i eat enough to get bigger i feel sick

Seconding the advice above, instead of trying to binge in one sitting, eat smaller snacks throughout the day. Keep snacks in easy reach and just eat one whenever you're hungry or bored. Carb and fat-laden snacks like crackers, cheese cubes, and nits should help you add calories but not fill you up to the point of nausea. Also don't underestimate the fattening power of stereotypically "healthy" food! A salad with crispy bacon bits and a satisfying amount of dressing, or vegetables dressed in cheese and gravy or sauce, can be as caloric as any burger. Plus it helps your regularity, which will help you fit more in your stomach if you do decide to "overdo" it.

(Sorry if that's gross, just stating facts.)
8 months

Does everyone here get turned on by fat or gaining?

I mean, some feedists are specifically here for the stuffing, bloating, pregnancy, and general belly kink, even if they might not be into gaining or fattening. Couldn't be me though, I lovr fat. Both in a sexy way and in a cuddle my husband and grabby-hands squeeze all his soft parts while I'm going to sleep way.
8 months

Stuffing with a sensitive stomach?

Have you had an allergy test done? If it's something you can afford at the doctor's I'd suggest looking into it. Tons of people have intolerances or allergies to foods that others can digest effortlessly and never even think about, even something as simple as dairy or eggs.
9 months

August story club - the thief by bcain

Read these stories a while ago, actually! I enjoyed the writing style and the pacing. Bcain always does a good job bringing a fun and compelling narrative voice to concepts we didn't know we wanted to read, until they wrote it and we're like, "Yeah, that is some big-brained thinking".

I attended a writing workshop once in which we were introduced to the idea of "high concept" as a genre and I think a lot of this author's work falls there...feedist edition.

Personally I enjoyed the poetic justice of it all. Phenomenal job!
9 months

Story recommendations please

It's Just Bloating by Generic725 is complete and great if you like a slow-burn weight gain. There are a few stuffing/binge scenes but overall I think the gain is pretty realistically distributed over the course of the plot, which of itself is riveting.

Another great on is The Sacred Ritual by gain234, which veers into XWG territory by the end but the progression is so natural that by that point it feels right.
9 months

Genres you want to see more of

I'd love to see more speculative fiction starring feedees and gainers. Also, more dominant feedees and fat characters!
10 months

July story club - saturday by stevita

Thanks for the reads and comments so far, y'all! I agree, it's definitely not my tightest piece...but it's the only one where no one dies. (Usually I only kill my villains but I still figured something like B&B would be too unsettling for general feedist audiences in a setting like this.)

Initially I was a little worried about preserving Aaron's autonomy; I hope Alyssa's regular check-ins and communication with his family establish that she does respect him. I wanted them to be a couple doing the best they can despite...well, everything.
10 months

Alternate worlds where one sex is fat and the other thin. do you like/dislike this story concept

I think a lot of the problem with the stories like this that are already out there is that they're framed through the lens of "wouldn't it be sexy if..." and then proceed to forget that imposing an arbitrary appearance standard, gendered or otherwise, is inherently oppressive.

What might be refreshing is to read a story that explores the sentiment of "I get why holding everyone of a certain gender to a weight based expectation is sketchy even if I, the reader/protagonist, find the results attractive," or, better yet, "Even though I belong to the group that's supposed to be thin/the feeder, I'd rather be fat/the feedee".
10 months
12345   loading