Is their any real feeders on this site or all just a fantasy feeder??

I have been on this site since i hit 18 as my images were stolen and she TOLD me about it. I was banned for being a model as before their TOS stated you couldnt do anything professional (I wasnt even a feedee i was just tired of having my images stolen) to this day on feabie, fantasyfeeder, curvage, and stufferDB, discords, etc. I have YET to have been fed or found a feeder. :] So most are fantasy and rather be "encoruagers"
1 month

How has your metabolism changed nearing or in your 30s?

Hello I didnt know where else to ask but how has your metabolism altered nearing or in your 30s?

I am nearing mine and I noticed even though i am eating more, hungry more, it seems i am losing weight?

Does your slow down? Increase? Hunger increase? Tell me about it smiley
6 months

Seeking feeder

Bumping because ive legit never been fed on or offline.
8 months

So i have to lose weight

Your post has a lot of red flags. The doctor thing is fine but the "I only like young attractive partners and need to look hot for them" maybe isnt the way to go?

People like personalities.
11 months

Are you like this as well?

I am asexual.
I am in the feedism communities as i model and maybe one day someone will feed me so i wont starve smiley I also have a triple belly and that is unique so i felt it would add to the feedism community.

So yes, there are other aces that are "into" feedism. It is just not sexual for me. If I were full for once it would be nice ROFL . Other than that I just have a hobby of taking pics with the lipedema body I was given .

I want to add in that if you are sexual to a kink, that is your kink, i would not classify that as asexual as you can still get horny and sexual... youre just focused on a kink. a fetish. Asexual is the lack of sexuality XD It's like how some people cant get it up unless its bdsm, etc. Its a kink.
11 months

Budget

i survive on less than 20$ a month.
Mcdonalds used to have recipts where you can get a free burger, you can buy pasta roni and tings in bulk for under a dollar, i can get 40lbs of chicken from the farm for 40-60$ . etc.
There ARE ways and do not let anyone say there is not.
Not everyone makes money, some of us have disabilities and are poor.
11 months

Budget

I survive on your weekly budget for a month. 0_0
Get sales at grocery stores.
12 months

Wearing no pants/underwear

I stopped wearing underwear in middle school because my body just rolls it down. To this day i never understand how panties stay up on anyone else.
12 months

Seeking feeder

Hello I am Spike, I have been in the feedism community since I was in high school, My feabie is verified and 6 years alone, I was banned from here my first account as back in 2010 you were not allowed to be a professional model, now that content creation is so common, they changed their rules and I am allowed to exist with modeling photos as I do professionally model.

I have NEVER not ONCE had a feeder. I would love that experience even if just once.

I have a TRIPLE belly, 3 rolls. But it is easier to call it a double belly. I have lipedema so i have always been thicker in the stomach and arms .

I am asexual so if in person, no touching me and only in public, if online i am fine showing my belly, receipts or you ordering it on your apps, and live cam2cam.

I am NOT seeking an encourager.

I am in VA so if in person do NOT be from NC.
1 year

Increasing stomach capacity

Ive watched people accidentally do stretch their stomach. They did it by slowly eating more. You eat your normal mean and then add snacks a bit later. You add more TO your normal meal. If you eat a pack of ramen, add another one and you can eat half that. Eventually you can eat 5....

If you are going to work stop and get a little parfait, etc

So slowly add in smaller snacks between meals. Eating more at a big meal hurts and makes you sick, its the grazing between those that helps stretch your stomach out safely and makes changes.
1 year
12345   loading