Code word to identify people in the community?

Anyone ever see the movie City Island?

The SSBBW's code word is 'Botero'
1 year

My personal assistant wants me to gain…

Munchies:
You should post this in the story section.

If he doesn't, I will.
1 year

Updating sexual orientation options

Darthstuffer:
I'm sure this will bring me a lot of hate, but I'd really like to not see transsexual individuals when I'm browsing females, and I can't believe I'm alone in thinking this either.

There's supposed to be the transgender option for profiles but some choose not to use it. I'm sure you can tell who's what though.

Then there's the dude who posts ass pics every two weeks on here under the female option, Saph knows who I'm talking about. THAT'S annoying
1 year

Has anyone really met their better half here?

Feedmesqueezeme:
Yes, I found my partner here

Mawau:
How??? People require payments for relationships now.

Munchies:
Someone is salty ~

Mawau:
You need a life outside of here drama queen

Munchies:
I do have one. However, it seems that you do not. 😘

Mawau:
Evidence suggest otherwise you giant asshole

You??? A life?? Liar 🤣
1 year

You’re fine china

53 year old dude with no pics shaking his fists that women have the unmitigated audacity to actually promote body positivity by posting pictures of themselves......yeah, big catch this one🤣
1 year

Has anyone seen the movie, “the whale”?

LoraDayton:
Literally explaining how it is the opposite of good and actually very harmful to fat people (and not subjectively) so why am I not surprised that you come in here, add absolutely nothing of value to a thread, except to goad further the behavior you pretend to snide at, while also clearly making the statement "I'd rather harm more fat people for my own entertainment"

The movie is not good. It is vile. It is propaganda and uses fat people as an object. Your response makes it pretty clear that aligns with your values.

This may be better than Feed then, thanks for the tip 😀
1 year

Has anyone seen the movie, “the whale”?

Lol why am I not surprised this thread turned out exactly as it did?

I'm seeing it tomorrow, this better be good now 😀
1 year

Any female feedees in socal?

ChloeKlein:
Agreed 😂 I love watching men get exposed for being liars 🤣

That was awesome.

Goes from "dis bitch scammed me, I got receipts too, no cap +ratio"

To

"I humbly apologize for my actions and words toward Chloe and predominantly I shall do better in the future"

🤣
1 year

Too old?

People of all ages do it. To me it loses its luster when you actually go on real dates. Have to remember most horny teens don't get to live their fantasies until they're older.
1 year
12345   loading