Probably gonna get lost in the comments.

asdfghjkl:
Check out my profile. Im looking to start opening up to being a feeder. If youre a chick thats into fit guys hmu.

StarSmoke:
He means he�s looking to encourage someone. He is not interested in providing food. 😊

Another cheapasaurus rex, great.
5 years

Is being on this site considered cheating?

chubbycreep:
Ok so I�m in a very serious and committed relationship, but not only does my s/o not appreciate my fetish but he doesn�t know about it.
So is coming on here bad? Like I really like chatting w/ different people who have a similar fetish as me but I�m not looking for anything. Is it my intention that matters, or is it bad being on this site in general?

Hell no
5 years

Has anyone done all 10 of these?

fa98:
Would be cool to see how many of these people here can do and if anyone�s done all 10!

1. Break a couch
2. Break a bed
3. Not fit into a car
4. Not fit into a bus seat
5. Break the scale
6. Have a triple belly
7. Be able to clap with your thighs
8. Hide objects in your belly rolls
9. Eat a whole cake
10. Squash someone

These all sound super hard but I bet some people have done at least one!

juicy:
2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9

Good
5 years

A fat mom is a good mom?

StarSmoke:
Am I the only one here who finds that talking of fattening up children, on a fetish site that�s all about sexual attraction to fat, is a little bit beyond creepy? I understand that wasting food is never good, but the little bites my kids don�t eat wouldn�t amount to much of anything in addition to what I already eat. I don�t think what a mom eats and her weight determines whether or not she is a good mom. But if your sexual attraction is to feed someone and you think of yourself as a feeder when providing basic meals for your children, and also thinking/hoping they they get fat, just seems super creepy and pedo to me. Kids shouldn�t be sexualized, and what you do for your children shouldn�t be sexualized either. But that�s just me. I�m not accusing anyone here of being a pedo by the way (other than the people who openly or privately admit to it, which I always screen shot and report) but reading through the replies on here just made me feel sick...

I knew instantly this was a fetish post. You're not the only one
5 years

Looking for cure females

StarSmoke:
Nevermind, don�t do it ladies! This isn�t a real FA or feeder. They are just here to troll people. 😔 I got screen shots before I had to block him on Kik. Hope they lose interest in this place soon.

Is that Jamesy again?
5 years

African american, black bbws, bhm

Can one of you goddesses be from MA plz?
5 years

Trying to hit 300

Fattneko:
i really dont care much about goals but I only have 37 pounds and I�m actually enjoying the push. I�m trying to hit it by June. Any advice?

Lots of butter ;-)
6 years

Do you prefer your feedee dom or sub?

A mixture of both. I like being the dom one but sometimes during cuddle play I enjoy it when she demands me to do something sexual.
6 years

Favorite weight gain cartoon or video

Its not really a cartoon but one commercial I saw many years ago.

It was a weight loss commercial that showed a guy popping his button off at Thanksgiving. Anyone old enough to remember this?
6 years