So who is actually gaining weight here?

JadedAngel wrote:
I have been steadily gaining weight since the end of highschool. From 240 to 360 I think is a pretty good gain! Ha. Though it's been very distracting to walk lately sometimes because my double belly is really round and I've been wearing my jeans undone and tucking it underneath my belly fat so it literally bounces up and down on my thighs. I have to make sure I wear shirts big enough to hold my whole stomach. I'm also a yo yo gainer, I'll lose weight sometimes but then for months I'll do nothing but eat as much as I can so I gain a lot back and then some!

You're awesome.
9 years

How big do you wanna be?

louisaml wrote:
350 pounds. That way I get nice and fat and see how well I can get along with being that big. If I still find I am without major issues then as big as possible as long as I can do chores and play with my kids.

For your height, 350 sounds perfect. Would love to see you get that big. Judging by your latest pics, definitely on the way there :-)
9 years

Historic gluttons

Do Captain Lou Albano and Templeton The Rat count?
11 years

James roday weight gain

I still say Lassiter brings sexy back lol
11 years

Say something nice...

Softly wrote:
Well, never come across him personally, but everyone seems to big him up!

Seems like a cooool guy, great tattoos and lovely smile....

would like to cross paths! smiley

A sultry cougar with an awesome sense of humor to match her beauty
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

Juicy....always brings a certain class as well as beauty to everything
12 years

Extremer obesity?

I'm not sure if I'm alone in this line of thinking but I'll give it a shot.

Back when I was single, the only time I fantasized about extreme obesity was with someone who could potentially be extremely obese.

For example, one of my ex's was a plump girl and since she wasn't a gainer or a foodee I never really fantasized about her being in the supersized range.

With that said, I have a friend that's definitely over 400 pounds and back when I was younger I used to fantasize about her being over 500-600 pounds, having trouble waddling and the like.

Another point I like to make is its very possible to have an intimate relationship be about the fantasy without making it a reality. I won't go into detail but my fiancee is comfortable with me getting off on the fantasy of her getting much fatter but in no way have I ever tried or ever will try to make that a reality.

This is getting too long so I'll cut it off by asking the general question. Does anyone else only fantasize about certain people becoming extremely obese or is it everyone they know?
12 years

Quotes you like

"Pizza's ok" Master Splinter
12 years