Driving songs suggestions

^^ This guy pretty much covered my entire playlist, except one.

Sully Erna - Sinner's Prayer. Perfect for a highway.
12 years

Largest belly ever

Betsy wrote:
as of 2months ago, i am 604 pounds! (photo at 545 pounds)

You look absolutely gorgeous
12 years

Fallen head over heels....

Yeah...3 times between 2004 and 2008 and got burned by all 3 of them.

But hey, inexperience and lack of chemistry will get you every time so I can't complain too much.
12 years

Be dumped or the dumper?

Of all the serious relationships I had prior to my current....the first and second breakups were a mutual understanding, the third I did the dumping.

I've been rejected on potential dates but I've never been dumped before. To those that have, a lot of you didn't deserve it....but there are a select few that did, heh.

I will say that doing the dumping is a lot easier because its your decision. I mean its painful to the other person but if you're not happy, you have to do something to change.
12 years

So who is actually gaining weight here?

angelofgluttony wrote:
I'm usually off and on ... Currently back on and ready for the stuffing season. I'm gonna try to keep it slow because of my health issues...but I really can't help myself. I can't bring myself to stay on a losing trend for long. If I let myself enjoy a good stuffing once I want it every day...

You're still awesome
12 years

Fat and fit, is it possible?

Anyone ever heard of the NFL, WWE or Sumo Wrestling?

Nuff ced
13 years

Abundancy and well-being

I love the fact she says that she likes fatty shakes yet is eating a solid cupcake more than the morph promotion
13 years

If you went to a cosplay convention...

If I can afford the costume I'll be cosplaying Reptile at Anime Boston this year
13 years

2 questions for feedees and foodees

No idea what I weigh but I'd be the same regardless if I found this site or not.

I should poll my friends what their weight was before they met me and what it is now. I'm sure for a lot of them there will be a change lol
13 years