Outgrown names

I cut off the FA part of my screen name, I don't have to call myself an F/A on here because its obvious I am one just because I'm here to begin with.
13 years

How many people here are in shape and seeking a feedee/fat person

I'm not in the BEST shape I used to be (I could run 40 laps around the indoor track and then wrestle 2 matches) but I'm still in pretty decent form. I'm a jock till the day I die and a fat admirer as well
13 years

A conversation between me and my g/f ^,^

billedmeup wrote
Sorry, can I take that question back? I am not usually so thick. Wait, that didn't come out right either. ...so dense, dopey, idiotic, take your pick.

BTW, paige, your belly picks are great...so cute.

Nice recovery lol
13 years

Stretch marks are sexy?

Murphy wrote
I fail to understand why there is a question mark in the thred title.

The OP was wondering if anyone thought stretch marks were sexy.
13 years

Anyone else feel as if they have out grown this fetish??

I feel I haven't outgrown the fetish in the sense that it still excites me, its just that I no longer practice it.

I've been in a relationship for a year this friday and my g/f is not into this fetish at all. I respect her wishes to not participate in it so I pretty much gave it up and hardly ever bring up the subject.

This feeder fetish will always be apart of me but I'm afraid I'm out of the game so to speak.
13 years

Bow before me

Who needs Mayweather vs Pacquiao when you can have these 2 go at it lol.

*grabs popcorn*
13 years

Should i get fat?

Tracii wrote
Go for it hunny!!

You too ;-)
13 years

Bike pump inflation

Murphy wrote
Gaz wrote
It's not the intestines that blow up, it's your stomach and your gut that blow up, I'm experienced at doing it myself!

If it was the intestines you wouldn't be able to get the belly to blow up as you would be in mortal agony...

When I do it my whole belly inflates... stomach, gut, the lot...
and when I reach my max I have air going up my butt and burping it from my mouth when pushed to my limit.

You must have a very strange body that has your stomach connected directly to your rectum.

really did not need that image
13 years

Wow stephenie meyer really blew up...

chubsqueezer wrote
Totally not pregnant, you can see her legs are pretty hefty and her forearms are fat, which is a bit hard to accomplish. I think she looks better with a bit of poundage on her. I've never read her books or seen a movie. No interest, seem like the new version of Ann Rice's vampire series.

lol I'm a straight male but I'd rather watch a movie with Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Antonio Banderas as vampires than Robert Pattinson
13 years