No new feabie accounts?

BlackjackandBerries:
I left that place many many months (year?) Ago after I got called a terf and was told to kms. Got dog piled on frequently. Told I don't deserve a girlfriend. Other cruel things because I snapped back at people for dog piling on me. That app is hell.

Who told you to KYS? I'd like to fire them personally
1 year

Seems the community is dying?

Curiousv:
What I'm more worried about is profiles which are not shameless cyberbeggars but genuine curious people, especially young women who have only recently learned about not everyone hating if they're overweight, and are looking for chatting and participating in a community, for a platform to explore and express themselves... slowly starting to open up, participating in genuine conversations... and then disappearing in a few weeks, most likely due to harassment (or unrequested sexual offers which end in harassment if refused).

(but even this has been ongoing for quite some time, so nothing new here, and the site will likely continue for a long long time without worries of having to close due to not enough participants)

You're absolutely right. That is a major problem. What can be done about it though?
1 year

Seems the community is dying?

The "community" is dead. The Syndicate that is just about making money is alive and well. Its not a "community" anymore, its a business.

Look at all the "Serious feeders only, content links in bio" people. That's not looking to make friends or create memories, that's just looking to make money. I respect a good hustle so I'm not knocking them so much as pointing out that its strictly business. But what kind of "community" is that?

Also, why in the holy blue hell would any of the married/taken "content creators" want to meet up with simps and take a chance on being groped at a dance or party when they can just pose in their underwear and get paid by them? Good business sense, right?

Oh sure, Vegas and New Jersey bashes still occur but on a much smaller scale than years past. Again, in a business sense, why pay to go to a dance and get accosted by a potentially drunk man when you can sell pics of you on all fours and actually make money?

Now look at it through this perspective. If you're a 21 year old college kid that barely has enough money to eat, how in the hell is that kid supposed to compete with people who have money and experience? On the flip side, if you're a 21 year old content creator and a 38 year old is offering you $100 to stuff yourself with Cheesecake Factory food, why even look at the 21 year old who can only afford the dollar menu at McDonalds? Obviously this is a drastic example but that's what the "community" has become.

That's what breeds the toxic behavior cycle of "content creators" and "creepy FA's". If you stop treating someone as a human being, they have equal right to do the same, that goes both ways. Treating FA's as just a transaction breeds them into just treating them like a transaction in return. Treating content creators like strippers or hookers and they'll treat you as a mark in return. Again, the "community" aspect is gone.

I could go on all day but I made my point. I have no solution on how to fix it other than just accept it and soldier on.
1 year

Ai generated stories

ILuvChubbyChix:
If that's the best it can do, I don't think we'll have to worry about the Terminator or SkyNet for a very, very long time, if ever.

And yes, sometimes something can potentially be such a big mess it might be worthwhile to start over from scratch than to fix and tweak. It's why many/most folks might eventually buy a new car. It's why software code is sometimes replaced rather than tweaked from a confusing, unmaintainable mess to an even worse, more confusing mess.

*hides my Cyberdyne Systems work badge* yeah, no threat of Terminators or Skynet. No sirree Bob, no worries...

Lol 😆
1 year

I got stood up by someone here

Wait? Someone from FF did that? Blast that piece of (censored). Warn others not to get conned the same way.
1 year

It's that time of year

Spoop Skerry:
The RKO?
Outta nowhere?

Glad you caught the reference. Point is now it's time to shine this time of year🤣
1 year

It's that time of year

My favorite time of year. Wise man once said:

"Hey!
Nothing you can say
Nothing's gonna change what you've done to me
Now it's time to shine
Gonna take what's mine
Take what's mine!"
1 year

Bbw barber

Up until my older cousin passed away, I went to his barbershop for decades to get my hair cut.

Today I walk into a local place and much to my delight there was a short, waddling bbw to cut my hair. I didn't say or do anything out of line, I just quietly enjoyed the experience. I know Muffinmaid did a video about this kind of thing once but experiencing it for real was enjoyable.

Anyone else have a larger barber or have had that experience?
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

Malculus:
I'm unsure what will they get out of this if they continue drive off new people by preventing them from joining and keep banning everyone and anyone they don't like, what are they gonna do when there is little to no money going into the site. Its pathetic that for a subscription of what 8.99 and they act like bootleg redditer mods who get butt hurt very easily.

Oh that's easy. What they get out of this is since they're socially awkward nerds that clearly can't be social, they want to keep their little clique as small as possible so they don't have to be social. That's how the people I know in real life operate on there.
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

Jasonsgroovemachine:
Some fairly petulant and petty people by the sound of it.

Also totally anonymous, which is an issue.

Of COURSE they are...why was I expecting accountability 🤣
1 year
56789   loading