Ex-friend gains

samcaseyx6 wrote:
Anyway, I just felt like sharing that thought. Maybe I'll break out my writing chops and make a short story sometime smiley

Hi, I like it to read your story. The same happens to my wife. She's also wellrounded and very lucky with her weight. But to other persons they've gained weight, she could be very hard. I like it. smiley
I am waiting on your story about this girl. Very sexy ingredients for a lovely gain story smiley
12 years

3 questions for feedees

sacredbliss2011 wrote:

300-350

Nice goal. I like the space between 300 and 350. Succes! <3 Henk
12 years

So who is actually gaining weight here?

cutenchubby wrote:
today the scale said i lost a kilogram smiley and ive actually been trying harder than normal to put on weight. hopefully icecream will ease my sorrow smiley

Go on, your metabolism will be change every moment. Take cream and sugar and it will be happen smiley
<3 Henk
12 years

10lb. challenge!

Cupkake wrote:
Almost there :-) I'm only seven pounds in at this point, but it's probably the most beautiful and satisfying seven pounds so far. I feel lovely and...indulged lol. Thanks for all of the encouragement and support! I will promptly report when I'm officially at ten.

It's better to get 7 beautiful pounds then 10 terible pounds smiley
Do you play with your new fat? I hope so, you'll enjoy your new body.
<3 Henk
12 years

123232322 wrote:
im gaining i have gained 20 lbs over the last 5 monthes im 140ish right now

Very nice. Enjoy your new weight. And go on for the next 20 lbs... <3 Henk
12 years

katekate2011 wrote:
in the past 2 years I have gone from 190 to 250 smiley

Mmmm, nice gain. And do you want go further?
12 years

Belly lie test

Celestial wrote:
My belly touches the bed while I'm on my back. smiley

Congratulations!
12 years

3 questions for feedees

I'm happy to get to 450-500, I'd still maintain my mobility, but when it comes to bigger wealth would have to get me there and maintain me in a good quality of life.

I am curious, it means a gain of more then 100 lbs. I like your round tummy. So good luck! I think gaining is not only to reach a goal, it's also the way to get fat and to enjoy all that lovely food...
<3 Henk
12 years

Belly lie test

AskDrFeeder wrote:
If you pass that one, lie on your BACK and see if your belly touches the bed. (That would be pretty huge of course!)

The Ultimate Belly Test for the gainers plus. LOL
12 years

Belly lie test

After reading the lovely belly test from AskDrFeeder, the Wall Test (see fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php), the Floor test (see fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php) and Sitting test (see fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php), I like the Idea of the Belly Lie Test.

Go lie on bed or the couch and lie on your side. If your belly touches the mattress, you succeeded. If your belly don't hits te mattress, you need to gain some pounds.

If your belly the mattress hits, you can measure how far he's on the mattress. The further the better.
12 years
12345   loading