How much did you gain last year?

littlemissidk wrote
well at 155 my bmi will be 25 making me officially overweight so i will prolly hang out at that weight for a little while

Sounds very good littlemissidk. It isn't very difficult to gain 12lbs in one month. Just eat, the whole day and you will gain.
Do you hear some comment around you? And do you make some pics of your gain, maybe a dairy with it. I want to know about your experience...
<3 Henk
14 years

Nice goal Hunter. I think she must work very hard to reach that 150 kg. Is a gain from more than 50 kgs, she must gain at least 1 kg in a week. But she don't move anyway and she must eat the whole day. Good luck.
14 years

In 2009 my wife has gained a lot, specially in the last 3 months. More than 22 lbs she's gained. I want to know how much did you gain last year and how much do you want to gain in 2010?
14 years

Fattening up over christmas?

sparkle wrote
hi dekek
i think its gone to the right places... check my new vids and photos to see yourself and let me know!!! smiley

Sure, your belly gained very well. Wow, I like your round tummy and lovehandles. And your butt?
<3 Henk
14 years

Fattening up over christmas?

15 lbs, sounds very good Sparkle. Congratulations. Ans, has you grown on the right places?
14 years

Nutella!

I have last night my tummytubby feed some spoons of Nutella. I think it's really a nice caloriebomb!
14 years

Kind of new to gaining

Shakes with a lot of cream, ice cream and chocolate will help to gain very quickly. Before sleeping a liter of special shake and you gain 2-4 lbs in a week...
14 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

I like mostly a huge round belly. But i am also in to al little hanging bulge, with nice rolls to the back.
16 years
34567   loading