Account deleted/blocked

Blocking needs serious revision, it is the main reason I stopped using this site for a period-it certainly doesn’t make me feel that putting new content up would be safe here.
1 year

Company

Looking for someone I can connect with about the issues of being trans and gay as well as to be able to appreciate that thin is not my preference.
1 year

Alienation

Does anyone else just feel that they don’t belong here?
I’ve been here a long time, only really spoken to a handful of people in that time.
The last couple of years have seen a lot of health problems and in that time I needed friends, which I don’t have in the physical world, but have only found that I am nothing more than a belly to most.
It is a part of me, not the other way round.
I wonder what I’m doing wrong.
1 year

Fat female looking for other fat female friendships

So how do we make this happen? Someone mentioned Discord, how about we start by actually talking to each other?
2 years

chubbycheeked:
Hey! I’m Ally it’d be awesome to make more fat friends. Please feel free to message me.

Likewise.
2 years

We gotta support each other, it's wild out there.
2 years

Stretch marks

I can't wait until I get some, I've always loved them-the way they look and the way they feel.
Are they painful when they first come in?
2 years

Pregnant and breeding

Flguy:
Id love to meet a women into pregnancy and breeding. Im seriously into it and would love to meet someone who shares this fetish. Not looking to get just anyone pregnant. I understand the responsibility of it.

Interesting, but that can only ever be a temporary condition-whereas the way I’ve gained, and a few other ladies, has given a pregnant image that isn’t temporary.
What are your main draws to this fetish?
3 years

Are female feeders unicorns?

BlackjackandBerries:
I'm a female feeder, and I'm a lesbian. Its been extra hard for me to find that special someone.

I know that feeling, although I’m feedee. The only attention I’ve had is from guys and it’s so frustrating, like I’m worth looking at but not worth reading my profile?!?!
3 years
12345   loading