Weight gain regiments

1love:
Seems counter intuitive, but try going on a diet for a week, then cram as much as possible, any weight you've lost will pile on and then some. I always gain weight after a week of dieting.

I can see that throwing the metabolism, but a week?!?!
I wake up bloated quite a bit, and have no appetite, and will set myself an hour before I’ll ‘allow’ myself to eat, and in that time I find myself dreaming about what I can do with what’s in the fridge, it’ll whirl around for a bit and I find myself starting to crave that fluffy omelette (or whatever you’d like), by 45 minutes my belly is grumbling, that last 15 minutes can’t go quick enough!
Or ‘rationing the biscuits’, backfires every time. I guess things just taste better when they’re naughty?
3 years

Mutual gaining, feeding each other

Everything tastes better with a good conversation.
Ever have a meal with someone and get lost in a subject and forget how much you’ve eaten until you have to unbutton something?
Or being first to finish (or reach a milestone).
Something like that would be awesome. Until then I’m just going to have to have all these biscuits.
3 years

Any other girls who are into getting fat together with another girl?

JuicyJunt:
Yes!! I’ve been looking for a female mutual gainer but I’m too nervous to actually strike up a conversation with any girls 😔

I know that feeling all too well, but if neither side takes a first step the conversation never starts and that seems a shame.
3 years

Dealing with the heat when fat

As soon as I saw Argos there, I just instantly thought delivery.
So many useful hints there, thank you, I’ve never been great in the heat but it’s harder now, and not going to get any easier lol!
3 years

Quick

hungryfeedee5:
i’m feeling rly stuffed rn! if i could describe how i feel to someone quickly (not looking for anything long term) it would be gr8. smiley i am female ^^

Welcome to drop a message my way, I’ll just be sat about, rubbing my belly after doing the same.
3 years

Do you ever feel shame for this fetish ?

wanttobefat600:
I've struggled for quite some time with feeling of shame about my fetish. My ex especially made this bad because I thought I could open up to her about how I feel as she was obese herself and strugged with depression and being self conscious, however I was told multiple times that I'm weird and that she wouldn't love me if I was fat. Being treated that way from someone I loved without question definitely has worsened my depression from having to be ashamed of my feelings, but I'm slowly starting to fix myself and realize that no one can stop me from gaining and getting the body I want because I'm done letting others make me feel bad about something that makes me happy.

I’m so sorry to hear that but great that you’re on the right path now, and doing what you want to for yourself.
We all trip along the way, but getting back up and getting on is the only way to get where you want to be.
You should be proud of yourself for sticking to what you believe in.
3 years

How much have you gained in quarantine?

Before this week, about 10 lbs and I was a size 10-12.
Now I have no idea what size I am because nothing fits, and that’s if I even get dressed.
3 years

Weight gain regiments

-immobile_cow-:
Hiya! I've been gaining for the past two years and have now managed to double my weight but I've plateaud. I really want to gain weight as fast as possible over lockdown but can't find any good advice other than heavy cream shakes or weight gain powder which I can't do.

Somebody please help!

Firstly, you should be proud of the progress you made already-that’s incredible work.
I struggle to eat as much as I’d like, my eyes are still bigger than my belly, but I think eggs are really good, like a fluffy omelette or fried egg slips down nice and easy, and there’s lots of ways to cook them.
I know soft drinks have loads of sugar, but the fizz can be a bit much so I’ve taken to loosening the lid for a bit until it dies down.
I don’t know if this is much help but I do hope you can get past the plateau!
3 years

Female looking for female to encourage/mutually gain

JuicyJunt:
Hey! I’ve been a feedee for a while now, and here lately I’ve been wanting to try out feeding another female or even set up a mutual gain.
Mainly looking for online, but would be willing to meet if local! 💗💗

I’m still pretty new to the gaining side, formerly I was a bit of a feeder-now it’s my turn lol!
I know I’ve got some catching up to do, so any suggestions/encouragement is more than welcome, even just a virtual poke by my very real belly.
3 years

Do you ever feel shame for this fetish ?

Bigbellieddreams:
The only time I feel embarrassed if I’m talking to someone who doesn’t share the same fetish, like my ex found out and saw everything and he was kind of shaming me when he was asking but it was just awkward when he went in my phone and found everything lol

He went in your phone?! That’s a red flag right there in my book.
I can’t hide it any more, nor do I want to. If my next partner can’t accept this part of me then I know they’re not the one.
3 years
34567   loading