M2bbw just joined up

Welcome (bit late lol).
I feel the same and have just set the wheels in motion on my own transition, with a similar goal in mind!
Feel free to give me a shout!
12 years

Humilating men by feminizing

This is pretty much my ultimate turn-on, even just reading about it sends a tingle through me.
I would love to be totally powerless and fed until it hurts, watching my body change into that of a chubby girl or bigger!
I've always had these thoughts in my mind but it's only recently I have been in a position to accept them and enjoy.
12 years

Which song are you listening?

Strawberry by Everclear (winners of the most underrated band ever) and What You Want by Evanescence (still unsure how I feel about it)
12 years

Proportions

It's fair to say everyone's different and everyone has a different proportion and equally there's someone out there for everyone's preference.
I like softness and smoothness as much as a good curve, but like most of the guys here I like a larger bum and thighs given the choice.
I'd like to see what the FFAs &to say on this subject, whether they prefer a good set of moobs or a belly-us guys tend to all gain quite similarly (or so I'm led to believe).
13 years

Fat girls & belly button piercings

Got a good point about the double belly, and how it'd be totally covered! I never thought of that.
Do you know of any piercings that are known to cause problems when gaining, or should at least ve more aware of than usual?
13 years

Fat girls & belly button piercings

My gf has had issues along these lines, but I'm not sure if that's safety guidelines or a skinny being bitchy.
I've actually got mine pierced so if there's any problems with it along the way I'll post here!
13 years

Reistance points

I know the feeling on this 1, it seems that my resistance points are every 5lbs. It can be pretty hard going to just sustain the small gain I've managed but I know that the only way I can do this is with pure, sheer determination.
I suppose if you want something bad enough you gotta work for it.
I've been unhealthily thin for too long, but my life over the past year has changed a lot-I've got thirl of my dreams and none of the people who made me miserable, this year I'm determined to make my body what I've always wished it to he (although any support, advice or encouragement would be sincerely welcomed).
13 years

How many people here are in shape and seeking a feedee/fat person

Guilty here too, I'm currently 145lb although my weight will drop very quickly if I don't keep an eye on it.
I've always been thin but it's not doing me any good, it prohibits me from developing muscle and cannibalises them when I actually do and leaves me very drained by the end of the day.
I'm with a girl who is big and I love it, I'm an FA and love curves and jiggles-but I hate my body as much as it hates me; I don't see the man in the mirror as me.
Recently I have put on a few pounds and I've started to notice my belly poking out from my body and into my other half, and I can't explain what a good feeling it is, I'd like to feel that more.
13 years

Feedee game

I don't know about MMO especially as you'd need servers running and that could get expensive fast surely? But the feeder game sounds like one of the best ideas I've heard, tbh I've been hunting around for something along those lines-but after many failed Googles gave up. If you could get it onto iTunes app store you could charge a fair amount and sell globally.
13 years

Gamers!

I'm kinda unimaginative with mine-Phoenix Chimera on Xbox Live and Facebook, generally on live at the weekend as the misery of work means I gotta do stuff in week.
14 years
56789   loading