Daily diet of getting bigger

What is everyone’s diet like like what do you eat during the day to keep the calorie count high and continue getting large
1 year

So embarrassing

BradyG:
For my Dad’s birthday, my brother bought him this high tech beach chair that he can also use sitting out by the pool. So everyone was trying it out…all my nieces and nephew etc. and I had a strong feeling I shouldn’t but everyone said to try it. So I did and the second I lowered myself down to sit in it nor only did the entire seat canvas part rip and break but the heavy fall made my already skin tight pants blow the button right off and then the zipper came down and my huge belly that I try so hard to hide from my family tumbled out. Then, to make matters worse, I couldn’t get up. My belly is so huge and the belly rolls so immense that it’s difficult to even lean forward.
It was extremely embarrassing to say the least and nobody could pull me up so I had to turn my body around so my belly was facing the ground and push my self up with my hands. Then once I got up my soft cascading and jiggly belly was on complete display as I tried in vain to zip it up. My 6 year old niece said our loud how did you get so fat auntie? And this is going on as I’m trying to stuff my fat rolls into my pants to hide it, but since the buttons had shot off it was hard to keep the pants up, plus we had just eaten dinner and the ice cream cake which I had 3 huge pieces so I was full as fuck anyway. In the end nobody really mentioned it but for the rest of the night I had to sit with my belly hanging out because the zipper would only go halfway up and when I sat down it wound come all the way down too.plus the shirt I had on was tight bc I have gained so much weight so quickly that I have no clothes that fit. So the rest of the night my belly was on display and my 6 year old niece kept trying to play with it. It was a nightmare. Anyone else have a situation like this happen?

Omg that sounds like a big nightmare lol,
Im sorry that happened smiley i wish i could of been there to see it tho, in a way it is pretty hot lol. But not your niece asking you the questions I'm sure it didn't feel all too great. If i would of been there i would of made sure to help you up and made sure we either went and got new clothes for you or just left all together. Again I'm sorry that you experienced that smiley
1 year

Eating hot dogs

16 is my record, first time i tried i had thought it was going to be alot easier then i had thought and only got like 6 or 7 and that was hard lol
1 year

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Seeing people that you see once in a while and they look at you after they give you a hug or just are looking at you and how tight your clothes are when you just got them and they bring up how much larger you are than them. Most the time I’m twice the size of them almost three times the size.

When you’re at fast food with a friend and you try to order light and they look at you in disbelief of how much you’re getting, 20 nuggets, 3 quarter pounders, large fry, McFlurry and 2 cheeseburgers and a 12 pack of cookies lol i guess that is a lot.. and still end up finishing up their food too. She could only eat 1 cheese and no fries so i just finished it off.

When someone says let’s celebrate me losing 45 pounds and then they say oh and celebrate you being almost 300 lbs? Lol
1 year

Skinny to huge

I got all the way down to 150 at my lowest and that’s about where i started this journey and now i just am about 300 not quite but will be sooner rather than later
1 year

Anyone else start off really small?

I was at 233 when i was 18 years old so 10 years ago and then after i stopped playing football i had dropped 50 lbs in 5 months before i started baseball season and i did that by changing what i ate and i would join the wrestling team practices but i didnt actually wrestle i just did the conditioning and i became a different person lookswise, 10 years later and the lowest weight i had got to was 165-170 I’m up to 250-260 right now ever since the start of last year. I first started to notice a difference when i was at 190 and i have just been Gorging myself more and more since. I didn’t do it on purpose until i started outgrowing all my clothes now i only have a couple of things that fit me that I’ve had to pick up here and there it’s a struggle to find stuff that I’m comfortable in
2 years

M4f 29 years old

What’s a guy gotta do to meet a girl on here who wants to mutually gain together smiley i mean i see some have it set as their their preference but don’t hit me back smiley i know what i bring to the table and it’s good so I’m really just puzzled as why no one will get to know me… it used to be so easy when i was younger honestly had the pick of anyone i wanted maybe that’s why who knows
2 years

I've hit a plateau

Fattymaker4:
Hey everyone!! I've been gaining so much in the last year from 190 in March 2021 to 250 by December 2021. I'm now stuck at 250 and anything I eat or do does not work. I'm not stuck at this number. Any advise to help fatten me up again?

The best advice i can give is we need to team up and start tearing some food up together smiley DM me if you would like some help getting past your plateau smiley
2 years

Casting feedees for short film

CarbQueen:
I'm producing a short film based on my experiences as a feedee/gainer and I am looking for video + photo submissions as part of a short montage in the movie. Anyone who contributes will be paid for their content and credited as a cast member (unless they wish to remain anonymous). If you are interested in being included, please email AllAppetiteFilm@gmail.com

What all will you neeed
2 years

Weight gain

Should do contests who can eat the most
Lol
2 years
12345   loading