From full to fat?

Awhile back I was around 210, 215 or so and I couldn't seem to gain weight even when I was trying. All my clothes were fitting but snug. I got discouraged and gave up "trying" and then a week later I couldn't button my pants. It was like overnight I somehow put on 10 pounds and was bursting out of everything.
10 years

Hungry feedee please

Looking to message a feedee who wants encouragement. Maybe even txt each other smiley. I really enjoy helping a feedee grow.
11 years

My wg story

I was never really heavy or overweight until I was in my first serious relationship. I weighted about 180 all through high school. Then i met my ex. She was about 130 with B cups and a larger bum. She didn't know I was into bigger girls. My friend hooked us up and we had great chemistry, so we stuck together.

I started taking her to taco bell every night, after dinner, to get a mexican pizza and some tacos. Then I would cut the pizza up and feed it to her until she was full. She liked how I treated her and the initial gaining went to her ass and boobs.

Her clothes got tighter and she blamed it on the taco bell. I noticed that my clothes also started to get tighter and I had gone up 2 sizes 4 months into the relationship. So I replaced the nightly taco bell runs with nightly Dairy Queen runs instead.

The pounds piled on quickly; she started to wear sweats cause none of her clothes fit, and I was following right behind her with sweats and XL t-shirts. I always told her she was beautiful and that i enjoyed her belly. I opened up to her and after about 4 more months of gaining and eating out all the time she stopped.

I wanted her to keep going, but she wasn't ready.

Anyway, it was a great experience, but I couldn't get her bigger than 190. I ended up getting to 230, and i really miss that relationship i had with her and food.

I have lost most of that weight and i'm back down to 180 again.

I would like to feed another girl and mutually gain in the process. It is such a turn on to watch a girl pig out and grow fatter.
13 years