Lecture hall seats are so tiny!

I had this problem too, but a couple rooms had bolted-in, cheap plastic seats. My fat ass probably irreparably bent three of those. I couldn't use the foldout desk at all.
3 months

Under belly rash

Ok, this going to sound crazy, but put on more weight. I had some rashiness when I was about 300-330? And now I'm about 400 and haven't had rash for quite awhile.
I also wear boxer briefs tucked under the belly, which helps.
6 months

Notifications

Damn, and here I thought I was getting some looks.
6 months

Weight requirements to be a bbw?

I would guess, just from your height, around 220, 230? Depends how the fat is distributed.
7 months

What is it likeā€¦

I'm there with pants. I need about a 58 waistband, and I hardly ever find anything at all.
Especially if I don't want to pay a lot.
7 months

Are metal bed frames better?

Even those military style iron bedframes can sway a little under as much weight as some of us carry around, but it won't break.
I had a box under one in college that went in just fine at the start of the year, but got all scratched up on top by the end.
7 months

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Highway:
How about when you order a fast food meal in the drive-through line and when you pick it up at the window it comes out in a family size bag.

Or two bags.
8 months

Experiences being big in public?

Once you get big enough, every public outing is like this. Everyone looks at you, expecting something to happen. Most are looking to avoid second-hand embarrassment.
Especially at grocery stores. I'm a fairly young guy, but baggers will ask if I need help loading my food in my car. And when I try to return those scooters for old people, people either ask if I need it or look disgusted, when I'm just trying to return it.
8 months

Fatter then fat people i used to know

Another story about being the fattest: before, at family reunions (which, of course, is a potluck buffet), the oldest people would like up first to get food. But the last few years, everybody just stands around, being polite and letting everyone else go first. Mostly they look to me, because they figure I must be hungry.
Of course, then I have to be choosy around the flimsy folding chairs.
8 months

Fatter then fat people i used to know

I've noticed that sometimes I'm the fattest person in Walmart. That's quite the feat, I think.
8 months
12345   loading