Video thumbnails missing

I've tested this in browser stack and all appears to be fine, however it's not working on my iPhone so it's a bit of a mystery at the moment. We'll continue to work on the problem.
1 day

Video thumbnails missing

Please could you let me know your mobile device and browser.
1 week

Video thumbnails missing

I'll need more information to help you fix this. Please post the URL of the page that is displaying in your image. Also, are you trying to view the page off-line?
1 week

I'm just looking or anyone to talk on here

Ashe000:
Even though I joined a dew years back I've never really been here until now. So I'm essentially new to this website. That's all

Hi Ashe000 and welcome back to the website. Not all threads end up like this so please feel free to continue posting smiley
1 week

Messages not working

Should now be fixed. Any problems please post below.
2 weeks

Forums are broken

Thanks for reporting this on as well as the profiles issue. Should now be fixed but any problems just let me know.
3 weeks

Profile issues

Thanks for reporting this. Should now be fixed but any problems just let me know.
3 weeks

Updating sexual orientation options

MVP76:
Could we also add demisexual to this category?

We're sticking to the main sexualities for the forseeable future, since to add too many nieche sexualities would just be confusing for people. We can't cater for all nuances in these searches, however you could instead add this to your 'about me' on your profile.
1 month

Updates to story formatting

You may think these issues have been forgotten about but I can assure you they haven't and we will address them in time. The problem with chapter navigation in particular is high on the agenda for us.

We have limited resources and it's often a hard decision as to what is the greatest priority. At the moment our focus is on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), since we've been slipping down the listings in this area. However, we will get back to the stories section in due course.
1 month

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format

Thanks for highlighting this. Videos should now be working again.
1 month
12345   loading