Just asking..

Lovelyxx:
Hi, I am an average girl 131lbs 5feet 3
I really like bigger people but I don't feel like I can talk with them about my fetsish.
How should I flert with them in a way that they feel like am making fun of them and that them gaining weight will make even happier?

I'd say just be yourself and don't try to be someone they want you to be. The feedism fetish isn't for everyone (Believe me, I know), so if you don't know if they have a kink for belly fat or weight, play it safe and let them get to know you and love you before talking about feedism.
It's either that or open up and tell them who you really are, and let them decide if they'd like to accept all of you, but that's only if you feel confident enough with your fetish. The 2nd option is a little riskier, but those two options are what I would consider.
5 months

Why are people so angry at fat acceptance movements on the internet?

I just wanna mention our girl Mochii Babii was publicly hated and shamed on youtube by a youtuber that had a superior number of subscribers. Swolenormous is his name, and omfg I've never felt such anger for how awful that is! This man abused his audience and power as a creator to harass some girl on the internet who just loves to eat a lot and show off the body she's making. He even said he almost threw up, not to mention the comments are littered with hatred for her, saying shes disgusting and shit.
I don't get it! Hate is never appreciated, accepted, or wanted! Just because someone isn't living YOUR healthy lifestyle does not mean it's bad. These people are delusional and spread so much hatred that she left youtube. It's awful.
I also just left a comment on that stupid video defending our girl. She's far from disgusting, what's disgusting is that humanity accepts making someone feel like they should kill themselves because they have fat on their body, EVEN IF THEY JUST GAVE BIRTH!! Like WTF!!
(Sorry, I'm really angry about all of this)
5 months

I wanna make feedism content on yt, but i need help hiding my identity

Gloop45:
What about a pig mask, something that covers your nose and higher

Hmm, that's not a bad idea. I'll look into that. Thanks!
5 months

I wanna make feedism content on yt, but i need help hiding my identity

Idk if this belongs in a different forum, if it does lmk.
I've had this idea of making food gaming challenge videos on YT where it's like "If I die in minecraft, I have to eat 1000 calories." I love games, and I love feedism, so this was my way of doing both. I wouldn't show my belly cause I think YT TOS would be on my ass, so I would do the entire video, maybe eat while doing it or at the end, and maaaybe make a patreon for like a dollar that people can see the results at.
I want to see this idea through, and I don't want anyone telling me it won't work. I need to try to to figure this out, but I need to hide my identity. It sounds strange but I don't want everyone to know who I am, I just want to persue this content anonymously.
Obviously I could just not show my face or a face cam at all, but the face connects the youtuber to the viewer so much and allows me to entertain people in more ways than just the game. I also want my mouth visible cause I gotta eat for the challenges. I really don't want to wear one of those "show only eyes and mouth" criminal-looking masks, atm I only have these cute Snorlax sunglasses that I love but they don't do enough.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to hide my identity? Or if there's any feedback or ideas on my plans, I'd love to hear them! Again please don't try to assume it won't work unless there's factual evidence that what I'm doing literally can't be done. I wanna try it though, and learn what does and doesn't work. My identity though, I gotta make sure that's hidden from the start.
5 months

Who was thin and got fat

Currently, I'm still starting, but I'm noticing a much larger bulge in my belly than normal. I was originally 190 lbs, but now I've raced my way back up to 200 lbs, here's hoping I can keep it up!

And to anyone who's been gaining here, you're doing a great job, keep up the great work!
5 months

Who was thin and got fat

Bellyblubber:
I was around 135 pounds only a couple years ago when I graduated high school. I was super thin and athletic and I played two sports and cheer. I’ve spent my time since then lazing around and stuffing myself. I’m almost 200 pounds now and I plan to keep going. I’m 192 right now and I’ve gained all that weight in not quite 2 and 1/2 years.

Omg, that's so much weight! I love hearing about athletes falling apart and giving into the cravings and desires to fatten up, and you sound like you a pro with that! Keep it up!
5 months

Feeder searching

There's a forum below here for looking for feedee's and feeders, you might have better luck posting or finding someone there.

There's also this app I found called feabie (grokio), it's twitter mixed with Instagram. I highly recommend it
5 months

Exhausting

I couldn’t agree more, I love your pov on our community and I think more people need to hear it. I hate it so much to hear people skipping basic human respect and demanding that kind of shit from random people. You and everyone who doesn’t make content (or even does) owe nothing to any strangers. And they sure as hell don’t have any right to get angry at you. That’s awful and toxic af, and I hate anyone who thinks that’s okay.

Speaking from my pov, I’ve struggled to make literally just friends. I don’t need a sex buddy or to be kinky with anyone, and I’ve got through so many trial and errors because people don’t give a damn about guys who just want friends. Their minds are only set on girls they can get their hands on because they’re too stuck in this fantasy they created, so people like me who just want friends and to be able to have fun with feedism are pushed aside and ignored. I’ve even lost a lot of connections because the other person doesn’t understand I literally don’t want anything sexual.

I’m so sorry to hear how much our community harasses you and others, it’s not right and it’s horrible.
And yeah this community is all about figuring out who you are and what you like, and pervs breathing down your neck is the last fucking thing we need.
5 months

Is gaining weight and having a belly legitimately bad for your health?

I’m not talking about carrying 450lbs with a massive belly. Let take me for example, I’m 6’2 and weigh 195lbs. If I were to reach a weight of 275 or 300lbs, would that legit be bad for my health? I know there are so many fatphobic people that’ll tell you “stay under 200lbs, I look healthy now, fat is unhealthy, increase in heart attack and this and that.” Idk if the world is generally against fat people or if there’s evidence that if you carry more weight than what the average person, you’ll be in danger.
I’m sure the only true way to remain healthy is to remain active with my doctor to make sure nothing bad is happening.
5 months

If i created a kik group of me eating, who would join?

Kik is still a thing?
I think you might have better luck making a discord
5 months
34567   loading