Adderall is ruining my gain...

Hey all,

I have a rare sleep condition and recently was prescribed Adderall to help me function during the day. It's been incredible for that and a total life changer. But I think I underestimated it's impact on my appetite.

My appetite was low-ish before, but I was still able to get a solid gain by eating extra and stuffing from time to time. But now my appetite is like nonexistent. It's doubled the effort it takes to eat past the point of fullness and decreased the desire to eat at all.

I'm starting to feel hopeless against it and don't know what to do. Forcing myself to eat when I'm not hungry results in nausea and stomach pain. But I'm desperate not to lose weight. I'm at a loss with this...

Any insight or advice would be super helpful right now 😭
1 year

Fat fetish/feedism survey results - optional prompt

Optional Prompt: What do you wish people not in the community could know/understand about your interest in fat fetishes or feedism?

The overall response for this question expressed hope for understanding, non-judgment, and the shedding of negative stereotypes surrounding their interests. Here are a few notable responses:

“We are not evil lol. When done ethically, this fetish is achieved with CONSENT/ an interest from both sides. Also, there are SO many variations of this fetish that exist within the spectrum. Feederism is NOT a one size fits all kink.”

“That it isn't an indication of an abusive, toxic, or manipulative relationship. That it can be 100% consensual and enjoyed”

“We AREN'T what TMZ and media as a whole portray us as. Most people are decent and still want to have a normal relationship with our partners. Feederism isn't the kind of kink you can keep in the bedroom, it overrides every aspect of your life and relationship. It's a lifestyle that you didn't decide to be into and can't just decide to be out of. We're just trying to live our life without needing to feel guilty about it.”

“It's odd but it's interesting. It's more common than you'd think”

“It's not a thing we want forced upon people. Sure, there are some exceptions to the rule but we don't like those people in our community. We want any partner to feel comfortable with it and to be able to stop at any time, or say they don't like it and respect their wishes to stop. We don't try to secretly destroy our partners and kill them with a creepy fetish, we simply want them to be able to indulge and be happy eating what they want, the fat is just an added bonus because it's what we find attractive. We know the consequences of our fetish on the health of ourselves and others, so if any of our partners consents and accepts the consequences, only then do we want them to indulge in our fetish.”

“Participation in this fetish/kink is like any other sexual act. With communication and consent, it is a very loving and intimate way for people to learn about themselves, their desires, and their partner.”

“It isnt as bad as people would think it is, just because the person is "Fat" means that they're "Unhealthy" and its complete bullshit, people can be fat/chubby and be as healthy as a skinny person”

“Being fat or wanting to be fat isn't bad. Thiness isn't a universal desire!”
1 year

Fat fetish/feedism survey results - foundations & goals

Foundations & Goals:

Feedees: Entry into fetish/interest:
The majority of respondents who were Feedees, Gainers, BBWs, etc. (24.6%) were not overweight when they entered the community and intentionally gained weight. The second highest percentage (13.2%) were overweight and intentionally gained more weight. 36.8% of respondents did not identify as a Feedee, Gainer, BBW, etc.

Feedees: Long-term goals
The majority of respondents who were Feedees, Gainers, BBWs, etc. (22.8%) want to continue gaining weight, but not to the point of immobility, with the second highest percentage being (17.5%) for wanting to continue gaining unless they encounter a serious health concern. 35.1% of respondents did not identify as a Feedee, Gainer, BBW, etc.

Feeders: Appeal in seeking a fat partner:
The majority of respondents (61.3%) stated their primary appeal as just being what they prefer or find most attractive. The second highest percentage (17.6%) stated it contributed to a care-taking kink or fetish. 16% did not identify as a Feeder, Admirer, etc.

Feeders: Long-term goals for their Feedees
The majority of respondents (28.8%) were not in a relationship or do not include their interest in their relationship. The second highest percentage (24.6%) want their partner to continue gaining, but not to the point of immobility. The third highest percentage (19.5%) want their partner to continue gaining unless they encounter a serious health concern.
1 year

Fat fetish/feedism survey results - mental health & emotional wellbeing

Mental Health & Emotional Wellbeing

Wishing they did not have this interest:
The majority of respondents (33.1%) have wished they were not interested in fat fetishes/feedism from time to time. Wishing this rarely or never having wished this both tied as the second highest percentage at 20.7%.

Disclosure to significant other/partner:
The majority of respondents (22.3%) have disclosed their interest to a significant other/romantic partner and it was received neutrally. 19% or respondents have not and are undecided if they will/would in the future.

Mental health issues:
The majority of respondents (41.7%) do not suffer from any of the mental health issues listed below. 28.3% of respondents suffer from some type of anxiety and 26.7% suffer from depression, bipolar disorder, and/or other mood disorders.

Fat fetishes/feedism as a cause for mental health issues:
The majority of respondents (80.2%) selected “None of the above” when asked if any of the below mental health issues were due to their interest.

Upbringing:
The majority of respondents would describe their upbringing as very healthy and/or pleasant (37.2%) or somewhat healthy and/or pleasant (33.1%).

Food availability in upbringing:
The majority of respondents (70.2%) would describe their food security as high in their upbringing.
1 year

Fat fetish/feedism survey results - community, identity & personality

Community, Identity & Personality:

Age interest began:
The majority of respondents first noticed their interest in fat fetishes or feedism in their Pre-Teen years (36.7%), with Teen years (29.2%) and Childhood (26.7%) coming in close behind.

Identity within the community:
The majority of respondents (52.1%) identified as a Fat Fetishist/BBW Admirer/BHM Admirer. Feeders were the second highest percentage at 46.3%, followed by Encouragers (43%), Gainers (33.9%), and Feedees (28.9%)

Personality type:
The majority of respondents (50.4%) identified as ambiverts or a mixture of introvert and extrovert. Introverts were the second highest percentage at 34.7%.

Ability to change the interest:
The majority of respondents (61.2%) strongly believe their interest is not something that can be changed.

Vital or non-vital to sexual fulfillment:
The majority of respondents (30.6%) somewhat agree that fat fetishes/feedism are vital to their sexual fulfillment. The second highest percentage somewhat disagrees at 19.8%

Referring to fat people in general:
The majority of respondents (47.9%) stated they would use a mixture of the provided terms when referring to a fat person in conversation. The second highest percentage (31.4%) prefer to use the term “fat”.

Community interaction:
The majority of respondents (70.2%) only consume content from within the community, while 25.6% of respondents both create and consume content.
1 year

Fat fetish/feedism survey results - demographics & identity

Fat Fetish/Feedism Survey Results (Part 1)
by Barbie Richards (Black Barbie) - 10/5/2022

This survey was conducted in September of 2022 and responses were closed on October 5, 2022. It was circulated on the Fantasy Feeder website, fat fetish and feedism Facebook groups, subreddits, discord servers, Instagram, and Snapchat. The total number of participants was 121. While I acknowledge these results do not represent the opinions of the entire community and are thus not definitive, they can still provide an informative snapshot of a fraction of the community.

Sections:
Demographics & Identity
Community, Identity & Personality
Mental Health & Emotional Wellbeing
Foundations & Goals
Optional Prompt: What they wish people would know/understand about their interest

Demographics & Identity:

The majority of respondents were between the ages of 18 and 24, with the second highest age group being between the ages of 25 and 34. But based on these responses, this suggests our community has a wide and varied age range.

Gender Identity:
The majority (85.1%) of the respondents identified as male, with female and non-binary respondents totaling at 10.7% and 5% respectively.

Sexual Orientation:
The majority of respondents (60%) identified as straight or heterosexual, with bisexual respondents were the second highest group at 24.4%. Respondents who identified as gay or homosexual made up 10.8%, 5.8% identified as “Other”, and 0% identified as lesbian.

Religious Affiliation:
The majority of respondents identified as Christian (35%). Athiest and Agnostic respondents made up 28.2% and 27.4% respectively. The remaining responses were very diverse.

Ethnicity:
The majority of respondents (76.9%) describe themselves as White or Caucasian, with Black/African American and mixed ethnicity respondents tied at 8.3% as the second most popular group. The next highest response was Hispanic at 6.6%.

Country of Residence:
The majority of respondents (65.8%) reported living in the United States of America. 8.8% live in the United Kingdom, 5.3% live in Canada 4.4% live in Germany, and 2.6% live in Australia. Other responses included Bulgaria, India, Ireland, Israel, Lebanon, Malta, Mexico, Norway, Netherlands, New Zealand, Peru, Spain, and Romania.

Income:
The majority of respondents (46.6%) reported their annual income as $32,048 USD. The higher the income bracket went, fewer respondents selected it.

Political Alignment:
The majority of respondents (24.8%) identified their political alignment as neither conservative or liberal with moderately liberal being the second most popular selection at 23.9%. Staunchly conservative was the least popular option at 2.6%.

Education:
The majority of respondents (33.1%) listed a Bachelor’s degree as the highest level of education they had completed. The second highest group was “Some college education” at 23.7%. Overall, the majority of respondents could be described as college-educated.
1 year

Need help

Hey there! First of all, don't beat yourself up over it. It's okay. Weight plateau's are common. Nothing is wrong smiley

Secondly, if you're the calorie counting type, I would increase calorie intake by increments and do your best to hit that number for 2-week increments. If you aren't seeing numbers go up every two weeks, increase your intake.

Lastly, I would strongly suggest adding key fattening foods to your regular diet. Try consuming a cup or two of heavy cream each day (you can mix it with something else like fruit juice, a smoothie, or cook with it and make alfredo, etc.). Add into your regular diet an excess of butter, nuts/nut butters, avocado, and various carbs have been a godsend personally.

Hope your gain goes well!
1 year

Updated fat fetish/feedism survey

forms.gle/oiDZWL1HW83D4Bbz7

Hello all! In the last two short surveys I sent out, I had used a survey service that I did not know would hide complete results behind a paywall...
The linked survey here is an updated combination of the all three short ones I wanted to send out. I hope you enjoy it! And thanks in advance for your participation!

forms.gle/oiDZWL1HW83D4Bbz7
1 year

Feedism survey part 2: demographics & lifestyle

Munchies:
Very interested in what this sort of thing will reveal. Are you going to write a paper, or is this just raw data?

At this point, I'm seriously considering writing a paper. Originally, I was just going to post pictures of the stats. But every time I put out a survey, I want to collect more information! If I do write it up, I'll post here to let everyone know!
1 year

Fat fetish/feederism study

Jiggle Junkie:
I have a few issues with how some of the questions were framed/presented—typical for me—and wish there had been a free-form box at the end. But did take it, and agree with others that something interesting might come out of it.

Thank you for your feedback! I will work to apply your feedback in future surveys. The second part is already out, but I'm going to review the remaining upcoming sections to make any changes you mentioned. Again, thanks so much!
1 year
12   loading