Looking for an online feeder! any gender, 26 or younger! local is a plus!

Hi there, I know I am above your age requirements. But if you want someone to feed you, I am so down.
9 months

Looking for feedees, local to austin texas.

29 Year old male, looking for feedee to feed. I am not picky about gender, I would love to feed somebody.

I am kink friendly, but we can also be strictly platonic. Also looking for a possible relationship, or friendships.

Willing to travel to San Antonio as well.
9 months

Austin, tx - looking for friends or maybe a more serious relationship

29 year old male, looking for friends and a possible serious relationship. Local to the greater Austin area, willing to travel to San Antonio as well.
9 months

Austin, tx looking for feedee relationship and bigger friends

Hello all, I am looking for friends and possible feedee/relationship. Near Austin, Texas or surrounding areas. We can meet at a buffet or a bar, maybe pinballz or an arcade.

Hard gainer here, trying to gain as well. Definitely a nerd, hit me up if anyone is interested.
1 year

Fat guys/girls into toilet play

Iwant2beafatty69:
Aw that’s sweet, thank you, the best part about it is I have unlimited funding for food and goodies, my parents are quite wealthy especially my mother, and I’m a mamas girl, when I graduated high school she gave me a bank account with 4000 dollars a month to spend however I want, probably a big contribution to how I became a cow in the first place, because I would just order everything that sounded good and not worry about cost, and eat it all, I do still work though as I needed that sense of purpose, but I am quitting soon because I can no longer stand that long nor can I fit through the kitchen doors at the restaurant, so I’m soon gonna be a stay at home fatty, might hire a maid, another girl I feel comfortable with to help take care of me for now

Sounds like you're living a dream most on here would love to have. You're so blessed, I can't help but be a little jealous. You can definitely eat for all of us, I'm envious, that's for sure.
1 year

Iwant2beafatty69:
Yes, I am already a whale of a girl at almost 400 pounds, but I do not plan to stop stuffing myself, everrrrr, my relationship with food is too good to stop, tbh eating is just second nature now, it’s what I think about a majority of the time, I eat 5 big meals a day, and snack here and there, I thoroughly enjoy late night binges on junk food as well

That's so freaking sexy. You go girlsmiley
1 year

Immobility is the goal, that's a big goal (quite literally). Your definitely going to need a caretaker at that point. I'm sure you are pretty big already though, from what you have described.
1 year

Iwant2beafatty69:
Yes it does get harder, since I initially made that comment 4 months ago I have gained 90 lbs, and I can no longer wipe my own ass, I don’t have a feeder to help, so I go through laundry like crazy, because I decided to just let it rip whenever I need to shit, so I poop my poop my pants at least twice a day, at work, at home, in the car, idc, I just go whenever, I’m too fat to even care, and plus I’m addicted to the feeling of shit smudging in my panties and on my fat jiggly ass

Wow, it sounds like you are the ultimate slob. That is next level stuff right there. Dm me if you want to talk about this. I can't seem to message you. If you don't mind me asking, what is your goal weight?
1 year

Anyone in austin who would want to get lunch?

That sounds like fun, I frequently go to San Antonio. We can grab a bite, and talk. Send me a DM if you would like to talk.
1 year

Anyone in austin who would want to get lunch?

I'm in Austin as well, hit me up if you still want to get lunch sometime. We can hit up a buffet, and see how bloated we can get.
1 year
12   loading