Fat cow feedee desperately needs teasing

Well that sucks bc I don't have telegram and kik banned me
9 months

Well that sucks bc I don't have telegram and kik banned me
9 months

Bellylover63:
I would love to tease , humiliate, fat shame and degrade you for being such a fat pig

Enessel85:
Plz tell me how fat I am ! My snap is enessel

Iron01_de:
I sended you on snap.

What is your name there?
9 months

Bellylover63:
I would love to tease , humiliate, fat shame and degrade you for being such a fat pig

Plz tell me how fat I am ! My snap is enessel
11 months

Conditioned to associate sex with food?

Iron01_de:
That's what I would like to experiment with, when I would find a sub fedee. Making her addicted to food and sex.

Enessel85:
I get wet when I eat now I had a feeder a few yrs ago started this and it condition my fat body to get wet or horny whenever I would eat I haven't been with him in years but it still happens just a big fat huge hungry piggy now

Voluptuouslover:
I wonder if this would work for my wife - so hot to think about!

Most likely feed her as your getting her turned on but pull back some tease her with sex as ur feeding her
11 months

Fatties cartoons

Does anyone know if any weight gain cartoons I could watch for xxx purposes cartoon weight gain really makes me sooo wet idk y it just does and I haven't been able to find a good cartoon or henti for this
11 months

Conditioned to associate sex with food?

Iron01_de:
That's what I would like to experiment with, when I would find a sub fedee. Making her addicted to food and sex.

I get wet when I eat now I had a feeder a few yrs ago started this and it condition my fat body to get wet or horny whenever I would eat I haven't been with him in years but it still happens just a big fat huge hungry piggy now
11 months

I want to be fat, but i dont want to be fat...

I am in the same boat being fat is awesome but sucks too I want to be a smaller person but when it comes to being turned on I love being told how fat I am and being grabbed by my fat
11 months
12   loading