What's your biggest feederism turn-on?

As a very focused Feeder, let me tell you a few things I enjoy about it.

1) The sheer look of a growing, Fat woman is sexy to the core, inspiring the most primal urge to pamper and ravish her. Her curves, the way every feminine aspect of her body yells out and is more evident, bulging, growing... Yes.

2) Releasing her growing need for food, knowing she is thinking about food more, thinking about new snacks, feeling turned on by her own softness and curvaceousness, her no-longer-fitting clothes, the way she jiggles and gets winded, spreads when she sits, can't fit into spaces, is being glanced at now... Sharing that with her and inspiring her to delve into it more -- those are things I like -- powerfully.

3) Seeing her progressively eat more, and need more, as she gets heavier and bigger, and as I secretly plan ways to increase her appetite.

4) Seeing her literally release her growing belly, standing before the mirror, on the scale... feeling her drop it on me as she climbs over me... An example of her expansion, and pleasure and indulgence...

5) Seeing others realize she has grown and gained and is becoming a true fatty, not just "plump".

6) Seeing her break the scale, going beyond chubby.

7) Knowing that she might awaken in the morning and the first things she wants will be food and sex -- together.

8) Feeding her while we see what the tape measure says -- and knowing it's too small to fit her any more.

9) Realizing she is becoming one of the biggest women on FF.

10) Feeding her even more at that moment. Awakening her in the middle of the night for a tube feeding and belly rub - warming lotion to caress the acres of her belly.

11) Knowing that when we met, she had thoughts of gaining to 300, but now, she wants more...

12) Hearing her tell me stories of how she avoided exertion today, and chose instead to eat and relax.

13) Ordering delivery and blindfolding her to feed her until she can't believe she ate so much. Her belly slightly painful, stretched, ready to need more later just to stop from feeling hungry.

14) Making her a weight gain shake and preparing her funnel or the cake decorator to feed it to her while I straddle her massive body and she knows she can't stop eating now, she wants it all.

15) All of these make her fatter, the fatter she gets, the more erotic it becomes, the more erotic it becomes the more I want to feed her which makes her fatter which makes me want to feed her more to make her fatter which makes me want her more, which makes me want to feed her and... You get the idea, I suspect...
12 years

I like this kind of enthusiasm

... for gaining.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026964/Susanne-Emans-bid-worlds-fattest-woman-52st-mother-2-supersizing.html

I wonder how many others have had fantasies of this, and how many feeders like me would like to be with the woman who wants it...

This is, of course, only for the serious and very keen feeders and feedees out there.

Eat well...

Sir F
12 years

Realistic weight gain amount

PinkyDear wrote
I joined a few days ago and I've received a lot of encouragement so far. This past year I gained 55 pounds, on top of the weight I had already gained,and I thought that was a huge amount. I've had people telling me that everything from several pounds a day to 10 pounds a month is possible. Any of you that have gained a good bit of weight what did you gain? How much can I hope to gain?
I'm pleased you asked about this. Learning how much a woman can gain per month and per year is one of my hobbies. There are some different factors based on activity, metabolism, etc., but from what I've observed, a woman (men are slightly different) who is gaining on her own seems to be able to gain about 55-60 pounds in a year, on average 1 pound per week. The gains are sometimes sporadic, coming in at 2 pounds or three pounds a week, and then sometimes nothing for a couple weeks due to activity and other things impinging on one's life. I know some woman who have gained 75-100 pounds in a year (which I love, btw...) and they have been with feeders, who help them by concentrating on getting them fatter, having food around all the time, combining food and love-making, stuffing and massages, etc.

One woman here gained 13 pounds in three days upon meeting her first feeder. Another feedee just gained 10 in three...

And the point that was made about how much more you need the bigger you get is spot on. A heavier body requires more calories to move, so you need more calories to keep getting fatter... Lots of fun ways and great things to eat when one thinks about really eating when you're much bigger. You will be able to fit so much more in, eat all the time... ;-)

I like what you're doing. Look for a PM from me sometime...

Sirfeedulots
13 years

Film "feed" - who have seen it?

It was a waste of my time. I like the real thing.

Luckily, very few people in the general public have seen it. I think more of us feeders and feedees have watched it simply out of curiosity than mainstream viewers.
13 years

What's the limit?

Take her advice... She's starting to become a good eater. Soon, she will reach a level that will open up even greater stuffing opportunities.

What she says is right. Wait, just a few minutes, fifteen, twenty, and then stuff more.

And drink sodas sweetened with corn syrup. Corn Syrup doesn't trigger the satiation response, so you will not feel full even though you've consumed a great deal. But allow most of the fizz out before you drink it.

Non-carbonated sweet drinks are excellent as well. And if you take a combination of vitamins and minerals, they will also stimulate your appetite. Here's a quote about it:

"Multivitamin/mineral high potency complex, as directed on the label. Vitamin A, 25,000 IU per day. Calcium, 1,500 mg. per day. Magnesium, 750 mg. per day. Vitamin B complex, 100 mg. or more daily, (vitamin B or liver injections may be necessary), is a high stress vitamin that increases the appetite. Zinc, 80 mg. per day, enhances the taste of foods. Copper, 3 mg. per day, is needed to balance the zinc. Brewer's yeast, start with 1/2 tsp. and work up, is rich in nutrients, especially B-complex vitamins, and improves the appetite. Protein supplement, taken between meals, is needed to build and repair tissue and acts as an appetite stimulant."

And flip from salty foods to sweet foods. Each increases the desire for the other.
13 years

Looking pregnant

That's a beautiful and wickedly enticing story.

I've discovered more nuances to you -- your active interest in really gaining, and your creative ways to deeply savor, to enjoy it strongly.

As a Feeder, I would love to tell you how I would respond to seeing you in the buffet... Perhaps that story will come to you via mail, mademoiselle...

Eat well. I'm looking forward to the day when you walk in and they think you're nine months pregnant with twins and someone asks you if the doctor warned you about gaining too much weight during pregnancy, even as you taste the snack you ate a few moments prior.

--SirFsmiley
13 years
12   loading