Subcutaneous vs visceral fat

I’ve mentioned this on other posts, but I’ll say it again even though it’s controversial/unpopular. The best way to gain subcutaneous fat instead of visceral is exercise. Exercise generally burns visceral fat BEFORE subcutaneous fat. Even if you just hit the gym 3 times a week it’ll make a huge difference, and your weight gain will be much more soft and healthy. That’s the reason sumo wrestlers are so healthy, they have minimal visceral fat from exercising so much
1 month

Ways to gain lower body fat?

People usually don’t like this option, but exercising is the best way to do this. Plus, working out means you can eat more calories

If you go to the gym and lift, and you do nothing but legs while eating in a huge calorie surplus, your legs will definitely grow significantly bigger, but I know it’s a lot of work for people that usually don’t want to exercise
2 months

Challenges to maximise my speed & capacity?

I think one great way to push capacity/speed is to eat the same large meal multiple days in a row. Each day, time yourself to see how long it takes you to eat it all, and the next day set a timer and try to beat your stuffing speed from last time
2 months

Good methods for bloating

Soda for sure is the way to go. If you’re worried about calories/sugar content I would recommend either zero calorie sodas, or even better, choosing soda with lots of carbonation so they fill you up more easily.

I think the most carbonated sodas are Dr Pepper and sprite, so I would recommend those
2 months

Extreme gaining in a somewhat healthy way

I know people on here tend to be pretty split about this, but if you want to gain a ton of weight while maintaining some health, some excersize would be great for you. Even if it’s just walking 30 minutes a day, staying mobile is gonna help you put on weight more comfortably and also allow you to eat more
5 months

Weight gain shakes, any tips?

ClassicOne:
I finally caved and ordered weight gain powder. Anyone have any experience with weight gain shakes/powder? Any tips would be appreciated smiley

If anyone here is looking for brand recommendations, I loved the Rival US gainer powder. The smore's flavor slaps.
8 months

Losing visceral fat keeping subcutaneous?

Solarflare43:
Is it possible to lose visceral fat while keeping most of my subcutaneous gains?

I've developed quite a large belly, but the hardness of my waistline has started to make me worry about excess visceral fat. It is very firm to the touch

My thighs I'm very happy with, they've gotten nicely wide & jiggly

Is there any way I could cut down on my waistline a good bit to create a more feminine shape / lose visceral fat but keep my thighs?

Possibly gain even more overall but then hit the gym hard?

I'm going to start exercising but I'm hoping there's a way to keep my fat thighs without having to entirely replace them with muscle

Sadly, exercise really is just the best way to go about this. It’s a good thing anyways, as it’ll allow you to eat a lot more, but exercise will burn visceral fat before subcutaneous. That’s the reason sumo wrestlers are so healthy
1 year

Is there a way to gain weight in the right places

You can’t so much influence location, but some people claim your diet and exercise can change which type of fat. If you want more soft/subcutaneous fat, then getting some exercise in while gaining weight will be very beneficial.
1 year

Is there anything about self-care that i should keep in my

BlxxdyKawaii:
Deadass accidentally pressed “post” before I could complete the question and it won’t let me edit the title.
Full question: Is there anything self-care related I should keep in mind when getting fat?

I’m already aware of the greater risk of heart-related diseases and diabetes and am willing to put forth that risk. What I mean is, should I be more conscious about my hygiene habits, as well as whether or not being at a larger size affects the severity of acne?
I have a small idea that I’ll need to stay on top of washing in between my folds when they develop, but other than that I’m totally oblivious. 136 is the heaviest I’ve ever been in my life, so I have minimal knowledge as to how self-care differs from a skinny and fat person.

personally, I’d still recommend giving some amount of attention to physical health. going on a long walk each day can help you feel a lot better when putting on weight, while also aiding in digestion and helping your appetite.
1 year

Super mass gainer for gaining weight

Joss123:
Hey, I’m planning to buy a bag of super mass gainer, I lift weight so I’m planning to get muscle and fat, would you guys recommend it to me?

A good gainer/protein I liked while putting on muscle was rival nutrition gainer on Amazon. The flavor was good and had a smooth texture.
1 year
123   loading