What was your "i can't believe i ate the whole thing" moment?

Mine was while watching one of the Star Wars movies was a family size box of Cheez Its and the sad thing was I went and got another
4 months

What is it about seeing a body growing large and soft?

I definitely agree there is no better look thad nice soft huge flesh on a woman her butt legs tummy hips my belief since realzing the difference between boys and girls at age 12 was that SSBBWS was the greatest gift the Lord gave man to view and love thus they should be respected worshipped and admired
4 months

There is definitely no better feel or look than a woman with a nice big hanging tummy to touch and rub and kiss they say meat is for man bones are for dogs and the more meat the better I always say
4 months

You are so right and I agree with you a billion percent if there is nothing else that you can control you shold be able ot control you and yes society's ruling thin is in is a bunch of bullshit when there are more big fat people in the world myself gladly included I wish more people wouldd see it the way you do and not get caught in the trap that being thin is good
4 months

58 african american fa looking for ussbbw

Not necessarily a feeder but looking for my USSBBW for a serious relationship a woman who definitely does not mind being a USSBBW/SSBBW wants a serious relationship that will lead to marriage
4 months

Fa looking for ssbbw goddess

hello this is a 55 yr old africa namerican male 5'9" weigh about 320lbs bald by choice wear glasses have a goutee. i love reading writing video/computer games anything as long as it is fun. i am a very straight forward type of guy very romantic and a lover of scifi and i love making people laugh if this is important to anyone INTJ-A my Myers Brigs results I realize I may not be everyone's cup of tea however you will never find a more sincere straight forward romantic and passionate man as myself and a very proud and original FA well not that it is so quietly kept a definitely lover of ssbbws 350lbs and more. i do have a weakness for bottom heavy women with a big butt, big stomach, big thighs big legs big hips. to put it frankly that is the physcial type of woman i am looking for i am looking for my best friend and lover a woman who is not afraid to hold hands in public a confident ssbbw who is happy and content being a ssbbw not caving into society's judgement that to be beautiful you have to be a skinny size 2 or 4. a woman who is independent but not to the point of having a man as myself spoil her and make her wishes my desires. a one man woman as i am a one woman man . simply i am a king looking for my ssbbw queen one who is not afraid to hold hands in public and a one man woman as i am a one woman man. i am more than willing to trade pictures I am more than willing to relocate for love as to me love has no bounds
3 years

Ussbbw ebony goddess

I can honestly say i am the most genuine straight forward type of guy here i am 55 yrs old looking for a woman just like you but why is it all the women like you are so young
3 years

Fa looking for ssbbw for serious relationship

Hello 53 year old fa looking for SSBBW for a serious relationship the bigger the tummy the better very romantic very straightforward race is unimportant location unimportant as I'm more than willing to relocate for the right woman Island I am in New Jersey please have no drama ex-boyfriend issues or baby daddies issues please be over 350 lb confident proud of your body King looking for his Queen to spoil
4 years

Looking for bottom-heavy ssbbw wanting to be spoiled like a queen

Hello 53 year old African American that lives in New Jersey looking for a nice bottom-heavy SSBBW for a serious relationship the bigger the better not necessarily looking for feeder however it would be a plus if you are one as long as you're confident not looking to get any type of weight loss surgery happy being a big woman and totally confident please hit me up races open please be bottom-heavy meaning big butt big stomach big thighs big legs big hips big tummy is a definite plus
5 years

Who here likes to be naked?

I know I do I hate the fact that I have to wear clothes I love being naked I sleep that way spring summer winter fall
5 years
123   loading