Nyc area looking to eat & play

bobby17772:
Well I'm not to far away..

Where and when? What would you enjoy doing together?
7 years

Sad news

I'm trying to remember - she was very big I believe and only maybe in her 40's or 50's. Am I talking about the same person? She was friends with Rhonda a/k/a soverysoft?
7 years

Nyc area looking to eat & play

NYC here - willing to eat and feed in style baby
7 years

* location shout outs part 3*

NYC - Manhattan and LIC baby. Would love to fatten up another person, feel them up as they grow or mutually gain or have them do that to me. I'm bi-feedual.
7 years

Nyc - feeder/feedee meet-up

Anyone - either feeder or feedee, either sex....wanna meet up? Perhaps in Uno's in Astoria, where it's nice and trendy, yet close to everything? It's noisy enough to talk about fat stuff....inexpensive so you can eat tons....any takers?
11 years

Brooklyn,ny

Here is the problem, LP....you say you're bored....want friends....blah blah blah. When someone takes the initiative though....and says..."okay...let's meet"....you go phantom. I know from personal experience.
11 years

Pathetic pig

hiccupx wrote
As stated above, this site is meant to be a place where people can explore their fat fantasies, which can be as wide and varied as the people visiting the site.

Sometimes these fantasies can be 'close to the edge' of what others feel comfortable with, but so long as it harms no-one who's to say these fantasies are wrong or that you shouldn't have them?

There are limits of course of what we find acceptable here, but generally we ask users to try and be as tolorant as possible, so that people feel like this is a safe place to discuss their fantasies without the usual persecution they get elsewhere.

14 years

Pathetic pig

I totally get it. Getting off on being fattened for slaughter is extremely common and enjoyable. It's the Hansel and Gretel Syndrome, where guys wanna be Hansel and girls Gretel. Being fattened up is, as we all know- those of us who tune in well to these boards - erotic! It's fun and fantasy and FATASTIC! I love being fattened or fattening others as if they would be eventually slaughtered....poking and pinching them....prodding as a farmer fattening and testing his pigs....feeding incessantly to achieve a marbled meat and then PRETENDING to cook them which would be a fun result. I've actually done this...where I fattened a mutually acknowledged friend to a fun point (47 pounds in the course of a Winter stuffing).....and then pretended to cook her actually giving her a very hot bath....it was extremely fun....resulted in an apple stuffed in her mouth and two massive orgasms. As I have said...I totally GET IT!! Those who do not, please do not judge...and please DO watch the Warner Brothers "PIGS IS PIGS" video and other such related videos.
14 years
123   loading