Breasts

Mine are growing and are already so sensitive, I can just about cum if I touch them.
16 years

I love force feeding!!

It's so erotic and fun with the right person. I've force fed others and have been force fed and it's truly something everyone who thinks they'd enjoy should attempt.

Steve (fatlilboy@aol.com)
16 years

Anyone had a real life encounter with a feeder/feedee?

Stella wrote:
Hi
I have been in two feedee/ feeder relationships, I met both feeders online in Dimensions chat. I have met another couple of feeders as friends.
Initially we got to know each other through the internet, then maybe phone calls and eventually meeting in person. The two relationships developed and laster 18 months for the first and the second I am still in after about the same length of time.
Being a feedee, food and gaining did play an important part in the relationships however it is not the only part of it.

What about you?

Stella, you really have it good. You also have things right. I've been in feeding relationships mostly being fattened and it's truly heavenly bliss. It's not the glue that binds the relationship, but it's certainly cathartic knowing you share your most valued prize with the person you love. You're very very lucky.

Steve
16 years
123   loading