Ladies! what is your opinion on men that look pregnant? like a big ball belly

GoddessJuice:
I'm personally into big, round bellies. I like the ball/bloated shape, especially if the belly is mostly hard on top and the sides, but jiggly on the bottom.

This is me ๐Ÿค—
1 year

Gaining survey!

1. Fetish
2. 55 lbs
3. 300 lbs first goal
2 years

Favourite stuffing food

I really love stuffing myself with home made dishes like lasagnas for exemple. I prefer home food than industrial food. Really tastier and better. ๐Ÿ˜
2 years

Gaming

Anyone is playing heartstone here ? Let know your username if so ! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿƒ
2 years

Bmi. what's yours?

32.7 on my way to 35
2 years

Caring for the immobile death feedee

Tigerlily33:
I met my current feedee in the hospital where I work. He was in a long term care ward I was filling in for (nursing home basically) I got to know him and we talked over weeks of caring for him. I told him I was a feeder and I showed him some private pictures from my previous work. It was obvious he was very interested in what he saw and I could tell he was serious. After giving it some thought, I brought him home and openly started to fatten him. He has honestly been much more receptive then I ever expected.

I love him and I will make his fantasies come true

Oh ok so that's quite a lucky meet so. I imagine that the only way to reach being one of your patient then ?
2 years

Caring for the immobile death feedee

Yes. Finding feedees is easy. Finding feeders is very hard. I specialize in extremes. But many donโ€™t. Itโ€™s hard to find the right match of experience, expectations and needs, medical, psychological and physical.
Ssbhmjoe:
Tiger lilly....with this much experience and wealth from your past. Have you ever considered opening a farm?

Tigerlily33:

That's true it's hard to find a real feeder dedicated like you. How your feedees met you? By Wich way ?
2 years

You know you're fat when:

You know you are fat when at every end of meal with other people they ask you if you want to finish every dishes.
2 years