Food intolerances and gaining

Munchies:
You don't need to give up sandwiches, actually. If you are open to making your own bread, there are ways to do it without using the ingredients you are allergic to. You can also make wraps using corn tortillas. It's like a sandwich and a burrito had a baby.

CustardCream:
Ah that's interesting! I assumed that any bread required yeast. Totally open to making it ourselves! I will look up corn tortillas tomorrow.

You can make bread with baking powder.

www.recipetineats.com/sandwich-bread-without-yeast-quick-easy/

This recipe is yeast and egg free. You can substitute the milk and the flower.

Also, if you are a cheese lover, you may enjoy goat or sheep cheese. Goat butter is also good.

There are vegan options. I'm personally not a fan, but some people like them.
4 hours

Should i give in to gaining?

Feedee0504:
I've always been fit and I go to the gym regularly. Getting fat has always been a huge fantasy of mine. I would love it but there are obvious downsides. Having a female feeder would make things much easier.

Morbidly A Beast:
It won’t happen overnight if you start to actively gain so why not give in and see how it goes after a few weeks. You kinda want to want for yourself and a lot of female feeders I’ve seen want guys already pretty big like as low as 300 I’ve seen obviously that’s not all female feeders and of course where you live you might have feeders everywhere it all depends. Also there’s no guarantee you’ll ever find a feeder maybe someone who likes your size so it’s gotta be something you want for yourself and external fatter be damned type of thing. I’ve actively gained over 160 lbs and I’m still not worried I won’t find a feeder or something just enjoying myself and food

Munchies:
Idk about necessarily wanting a big guy. It's more about wanting proof that this person won't flake out on them.

I've got nothing against smaller feedees. But, based on my experiences as well as talking to others, the thinner the feedee, the more likely they are to flake out, freak out, or get hostile to you fattening them up.

It's not a fun situation to be in.

Feedee0504:
So I should start gaining by myself? I also want to share the experience with someone going from fit to fat.

The two aren't mutually exclusive.

You can wait if you want to, but you might be waiting for a while. It's also good to find out if you actually want to be fat as well as figure out your likes and dislikes. It's also good to decide if you actually want to be fat of if it's just a fantasy for you.
4 hours

CustardCream:
I've finally taken a blood test and I'm now looking for your advice on how to maintain my weight and ideally gain without eating the following things, which I'm highly intolerant of:

Dairy, Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Soybean, Egg white, Peanut, Hazelnut, and Beef.

That has killed off most of the food groups my autistic mind finds safe to eat, and indeed overeat. I've never been adventurous with food, as many tastes, smells, and textures will set me on edge, however I think I'm going to have to overcome this. For example, avocados are too slimy to me, but I see they are often suggested.

All thoughts and suggestions very gratefully received!

Munchies:
I'm autistic with a lot of food sensitivites and allergies. I'm sorry to say this, but you'll have to suck it up and start exploring.

The good news is that you still have options. Check out the vegan food and the gluten-free section. You can also check out the natural/organic food scene. There's a lot of food diversity that will open up a lot of avenues for you. I'd also start cooking more because your grocery bill is going to go up no matter what.

Speaking from experience.

That said, you'll lose some weight. This is not fat loss, but rather inflammation and fluid retention leaving the body. This is normal and good.

In the mean time, you can try other nuts you aren't allergic too like almonds and pistachios. There are milk alternatives like oat, rice, and almond. You can find turkey versions of most things out there for reasonable prices.

If you want to get something more specific, just ask. I had to live this life since I was 6 and we share similar allergens.

CustardCream:
Thank you as always Munchies, I had a feeling it was suck it up time!

I plan to spend my day off tomorrow going to see what is there in the "free from" ranges and buying things to start with. I've realised the biggest issue is losing sandwiches, as my work often leaves me without an official lunch break and low smell and noise food can be eaten whilst working - which is often disturbed frequently. I've also thought about soups as a solution there.
I thought once I find my feet with what I like I could start making my own versions. Once I get some ideas I will ask for further help here so that others may benefit too!

You don't need to give up sandwiches, actually. If you are open to making your own bread, there are ways to do it without using the ingredients you are allergic to. You can also make wraps using corn tortillas. It's like a sandwich and a burrito had a baby.
5 hours

Feedee0504:
I've always been fit and I go to the gym regularly. Getting fat has always been a huge fantasy of mine. I would love it but there are obvious downsides. Having a female feeder would make things much easier.

Morbidly A Beast:
It won’t happen overnight if you start to actively gain so why not give in and see how it goes after a few weeks. You kinda want to want for yourself and a lot of female feeders I’ve seen want guys already pretty big like as low as 300 I’ve seen obviously that’s not all female feeders and of course where you live you might have feeders everywhere it all depends. Also there’s no guarantee you’ll ever find a feeder maybe someone who likes your size so it’s gotta be something you want for yourself and external fatter be damned type of thing. I’ve actively gained over 160 lbs and I’m still not worried I won’t find a feeder or something just enjoying myself and food

Idk about necessarily wanting a big guy. It's more about wanting proof that this person won't flake out on them.

I've got nothing against smaller feedees. But, based on my experiences as well as talking to others, the thinner the feedee, the more likely they are to flake out, freak out, or get hostile to you fattening them up.

It's not a fun situation to be in.
10 hours

CustardCream:
I've finally taken a blood test and I'm now looking for your advice on how to maintain my weight and ideally gain without eating the following things, which I'm highly intolerant of:

Dairy, Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Soybean, Egg white, Peanut, Hazelnut, and Beef.

That has killed off most of the food groups my autistic mind finds safe to eat, and indeed overeat. I've never been adventurous with food, as many tastes, smells, and textures will set me on edge, however I think I'm going to have to overcome this. For example, avocados are too slimy to me, but I see they are often suggested.

All thoughts and suggestions very gratefully received!

I'm autistic with a lot of food sensitivites and allergies. I'm sorry to say this, but you'll have to suck it up and start exploring.

The good news is that you still have options. Check out the vegan food and the gluten-free section. You can also check out the natural/organic food scene. There's a lot of food diversity that will open up a lot of avenues for you. I'd also start cooking more because your grocery bill is going to go up no matter what.

Speaking from experience.

That said, you'll lose some weight. This is not fat loss, but rather inflammation and fluid retention leaving the body. This is normal and good.

In the mean time, you can try other nuts you aren't allergic too like almonds and pistachios. There are milk alternatives like oat, rice, and almond. You can find turkey versions of most things out there for reasonable prices.

If you want to get something more specific, just ask. I had to live this life since I was 6 and we share similar allergens.
12 hours

Appetite stimulants

HRHB15:
Thank you, I tired Apetamin for a few days once. It scared me how tired it made me lol. But maybe I’ll give it another shot at some point.

I wouldn't. There's a reason why it's illegal in our country.

There are better, easier, and most cost effective ways to gain.
12 hours

Feedee0504:

As a female feeder, I disagree. It will only make things easier if you have already committed to it and would happily get fat if she wasn't your feeder.

In my experience, a feedee who hasn't committed will turn around and use their feeder as a scapegoat. That way they don't have to accept responsibility for anything.
12 hours

Eating lard?

Dallarydoos:
Just a heads up, all other comments aside about nausea and health risks, you're going to get really bad loose stools. Like "bring a change of pants" bad. I mean you might be able to pair it with foods that slow intestinal motility (foods low in fiber) but I don't know if it's worth the risk above maybe a spoonful for funsies now and then.

LuvsChub04:
ya just like eating a stick of butter you'll get the runs, n sometimes not know when its gunna happen.my ex ate six of butter n was sent home from work for well shitting her pants..

Munchies:
If you ever get a bottle of mineral oil, you'll see it doubles as a laxative. The same goes for all forms of fat consumed in high quantities. It's honestly better to cook with lard instead of eating a whole bunch of it.

BigBallBellyGirl:
Oh, at some point in my gains, I tried vegetable oil, olive oil, shortening, and butter. Let me strongly caution against ALL of this. Why? Because you will defecate randomly and uncontrollably, and it will continue for days. And it won't be pretty or easy to clean. Take it from me, do yourself a favor, and find another way.

I believe it. The human body was not meant to process large amounts of fat at once.

Pairing it with other things will slow it down, but it won't stop the laxative effect. And if you do it long term enough, your organs will not thank you.
12 hours

Low sec drive?

MVP76:
Sometimes ones drive is also related entirely to other things besides weight. Have you considered alternative explanations? Could the weight gain just be a red herring?

It often is. The weight in and of itself doesn't effect libido. But it can coexist with other issues - specifically the ones I mentioned in my initial post.
1 day
12345   loading