Shoe size advice/help? foot circumference? do i need wide?

Hey, chief, you might wanna get that looked at.

Your profile says you are 5'8" and 202 lbs. Assuming this is correct, you are rather small to be having shoe size issues.

It's more likely your feet are swelling. Could be nothing. Could be something. But either way, you might have some relief with compression socks.
3 days

I’m coming clean

500lbguyloverhere:
I’ve been thinking about transitioning since I was 16, so I’m a ftm, any men texted me and not into it plz leave, I would like to be known as Dustin now. I’m also pansexual, and I’m into anybody fat men/women, fat trans women/men, feminine fat men/fat masculine women. I prefer to date fat people

Ps: I won’t be doing bottom surgery just top.

Wishing you well, Dustin 👍🏿
3 days

Help! advice needed

Cady55:
First, I’ll admit by saying I’m a horrible person. (Let’s look past that) I have been cheating on my husband with a guy I work with for about 6 months now. I finally got a conscience and decided to break it off. Come to find out, this guy is a closet feeder. Told me if I stopped hooking up with him he would go to my husband. Now, he doesn’t just want sex, he wants to make me fatter too. Now the problem is, I find it kinda hot. 🙈

Munchies:
Nah, not looking past that. Sort your shit out and come clean to your husband. Don't be shocked if he leaves your ass.

I don't understand why talking through your issues with him or divorcing him wasn't an option in your head before you got to this point.

I've been in happy, open relationships before. It was fine if I wanted to enjoy someone else because we established that boundary beforehand. All was well. Never cheated because I'm an adult and act like it.

RenaissanceGuy:
Munchies, while I enjoy your bluntness and think your overall message is generally right, your approach is as childish as the OP's approach to their situation.

Yes, people should communicate with one another, yes people should be forthright about their situations. The thing is, not everyone is you. Not every perception or set of contexts is yours. Leave your toxic behavior in a League of Legends forum.

As to the OP, you should talk with your husband, and work through it, whether together or separately.

It's more that we get posts like these all the time. How real they are is debatable, but every time it plays into a very clear cheating/humiliation fetish.

First she cheats, then he blackmails her into staying. Eventually she works up the courage to break it off.

This is all good and well.

But then she finds out that she can indulge her fetishes with him, she wants him back.

This is where she loses me. She wants to keep whatever benefits she has with her husband while also enjoying her fetishes. And this is after she's worked up the courage to cut it off.

I could understand if she hadn't reached that point yet. I could understand if she was staying with him due to the black mail but took solice in the fact that they have similar kinks.

This isn't what's happening here. I'm not being toxic. I'm simply fed up.
4 days

Does fat randomly re-distribute itself??

ObeseCalorie:
Tl/dr - I lost 3lbs and gained an inch on my butt and half an inch on each thigh... wtf?
All other measurements remained the same.
Does that mean that my body removed fat from some area (which I can't measure, like back fat?) and redistributed it on my hips and thighs?

------------------------

Explanation in detail:

I'm so confused.
It seems like I'm losing lbs and gaining inches, which makes no sense?

So on 3rd May I was 191lbs.
By 7th May I peaked at 197lbs (was stuffing & drinking heavy cream).

On 8th May I found I gained 1'' on my butt, and a quarter of an inch on each thigh.
And I lost a pound.

On 9th May I lost another pound.

On 10th May, I lost yet another pound (total 3lbs now) but I gained a further quarter inch on each thigh again.

Now I'm 100% positively sure I'm measuring correctly. Heck I got the urge to measure because I felt ''something different'' with the way my thighs moved and rubbed together while walking. Both times!

I was planning to stop the heavy cream for now since I've been drinking it for 7 days.. but I'm not so sure since the weight loss seems depressing.

Fat does not randomly redistribute itself. However, sometimes what we think is fat isn't fat at all. Depending on several factors, it can be digesting food, bloating, water weight, constipation, or inflammation. Once that has been dealt with, your stomach will go down in size. This can give the appearance that your fat has shifted.
4 days

Help! advice needed

Cady55:
First, I’ll admit by saying I’m a horrible person. (Let’s look past that) I have been cheating on my husband with a guy I work with for about 6 months now. I finally got a conscience and decided to break it off. Come to find out, this guy is a closet feeder. Told me if I stopped hooking up with him he would go to my husband. Now, he doesn’t just want sex, he wants to make me fatter too. Now the problem is, I find it kinda hot. 🙈

Nah, not looking past that. Sort your shit out and come clean to your husband. Don't be shocked if he leaves your ass.

I don't understand why talking through your issues with him or divorcing him wasn't an option in your head before you got to this point.

I've been in happy, open relationships before. It was fine if I wanted to enjoy someone else because we established that boundary beforehand. All was well. Never cheated because I'm an adult and act like it.
5 days

Anyone ever have pancreatitis

Jacen1008:
I was gaining but pancreatitis derailed it. Has anyone else experienced that and how did your recovery go?

I don't have experience with it, but I wish you good health and healing.
5 days

Feederism podcast?

FeederOni:
gmmm I see. the reason I bring this up
is because (I watch Deadwingdork) I seen zoos and even..other people who i will niot mention, make a podcasts for their..crimes

meanwhile, we don't for some reason
hell, I even seen Atheist podcasts to....

With peace and love, but not everything needs to have a podcast.
6 days

Feederism podcast?

FeederOni:
Why Don't we have a podcast?
Like, I seen podcasts for other kinks and such, but never a podcast for feederism or just being an FA

Why is that? Like, we need a positive voice or just find more like minded people

Having interacted with a lot of people on FF, I think it's because most people are not interesting enough to have a podcast.
6 days

Fasting to lower metabolism

ObeseCalorie:
What's the best way to do it? Is it enough to eat nothing till like 3pm? Or should I not eat for a whole day or more?

Your profile says you are a 48 year old woman who is 187 lbs and 5'5".

Personally, I wouldn't recommend messing with your metabolism.

Short, heavy older women approaching menopause need to be very careful when gaining. Your metabolism is already lowering, menopause will mess up your hormones, and your bones and joints are at an increased risk for damage.

You can still gain safely, but you should be careful not to gain faster than your body can tolerate it. Otherwise, you run the risk of not gaining as much as you could gain or needing to lose weight for health reasons.

Be patient. You are already fat. You'll get fatter in due time.
6 days

The munchies has always sounded hot

Munchies:
Yes I'm very hot.
🤣🤣🤣

Finish8000:
As well as a talented writer and intelligent person. It's always worth reading what you have to say.

Lmao!
1 week
12345   loading