Fasting to lower metabolism

ObeseCalorie:
What's the best way to do it? Is it enough to eat nothing till like 3pm? Or should I not eat for a whole day or more?

Your profile says you are a 48 year old woman who is 187 lbs and 5'5".

Personally, I wouldn't recommend messing with your metabolism.

Short, heavy older women approaching menopause need to be very careful when gaining. Your metabolism is already lowering, menopause will mess up your hormones, and your bones and joints are at an increased risk for damage.

You can still gain safely, but you should be careful not to gain faster than your body can tolerate it. Otherwise, you run the risk of not gaining as much as you could gain or needing to lose weight for health reasons.

Be patient. You are already fat. You'll get fatter in due time.
1 week

The munchies has always sounded hot

Munchies:
Yes I'm very hot.
🤣🤣🤣

Finish8000:
As well as a talented writer and intelligent person. It's always worth reading what you have to say.

Lmao!
1 week

Unsure and confused about this

Chlo456:
The one thing I've always found so difficult to accept about myself is this kink which I have always had my whole life. I found it difficult making an account here as I still feel weird about it. At one point I thought it was just a phase and I still find it hard to admit I get these urges, because I don't feel like I want to gain from a rational perspective, and I am happy with my current active life and body, it makes me a little scared and confused as to why i have this kink and what to even do about it. It seems the only reason I want to gain is purely kink reasons which for me doesn't seem like a good reason as when I am not in that space I no longer want to gain and with this you have to keep the fat regardless of arousal. If it's purely from an erotic standpoint I feel like I should keep it as a fantasy but has anybody else felt similar

Everyone is different. While I make it a point not to encourage the uncertain one way or another, I am curious about some of the things you said.

You seem to feel like gaining weight is bad. Untangling that feeling as well as exploring your reasons for feeling that way would help you choose your path.
1 week

Fat mermaids

Sarahishungry420:
Can we talk about fat mermaids? Sailors didn't see manatees on rocks and think they were some instagram baddie waif who does a juice cleanse twice a month they thought they were some fine-ass big girls. Every aquatic mammal has literal blubber. Why do people draw mermaids skinny, they wouldn't be able to survive in the ocean with that physique? Where are all the fat mermaids in art/media?

This is a repost of the original vid. The original came out when I was a kid.

?si=T0oGKCFBZmFmwggY
1 week

Regretting the gains

FatFalcon:
I quit Grommr. It’s not worth the effort and energy when it comes to finding a partner. Gaining on your own sucks the life out of you.

Agree to disagree about gaining on your own sucking the life out of you.

I am an ex-gainer. I gained 50 lbs by myself. Went from 115 to 168 before stopping.

I am happy I did it alone. I never wanted someone's help because I didn't want to be under anyone else's authority. I was already underweight due to my mother insisting 115 was a good weight (and sometimes insisting I could stand to lose more.)

So while I understand that solo gaining isn't right for you, it can be the right choice for other people.
1 week

Gaining weight after moving out

Faust:
Has anybody else started gaining after moving out of their parents house? I feel like this would be relatively common but I don’t see it talked about all that often!

Since turning 18 I have moved out into an apartment of my own and for the first time in my life weight has started really piling on, and I’ve found it thrilling after a lifetime of being skinny so I’ve been itching to talk about it somewhere.
I’m only 110 pounds but a few months ago I was 90, and now all of my pants are super tight and give me major muffin tops when I sit :’)
I don’t think I’ll be slowing down anytime soon, with all of the eating and drinking I’ve been doing and with McDonald’s only a minute walk away I’m eagerly awaiting another ten pounds at least.

I'm glad you are no longer underweight.

I used to be super underweight. I put on about 50 lbs on purpose and noticed my health significantly improved. I went from getting sick at least 2 a year to very rarely.

I do see post from new gainers talking about how they gain from people who just moved out. However, I've noticed most of those people don't stick around for long.

Some of them come back for good. Most of them are serial deleters. Best I can tell, most of them feel overwhelmed about gaining and go back and forth about whether or not they want to commit it gaining.
1 week

Regretting the gains

FatFalcon:
Thanks. It’s a real struggle to talk to guys online when they are supposed to *encourage me to gain*.

The biggest issue that I have is the fact that I am finally 200lbs gaining wise and then be disheartened when I feel like I’m gaining for nothing. The so called *encouragers* Aren’t motivating me at all.

I can imagine. Even though I am strictly an FA and feeder, I still get messages from male feeders and encouragers trying to convince me to eat for them.

Let's just say I have no idea how feedees and gainers haven't completely gone insane.
1 week

Regretting the gains

FatFalcon:
Honestly I’m thinking about taking a break from gaining. Too many guys pushing my weight for me beyond what my goal weight is. Encouragers aren’t helping much either. It’s frustrating when you have an idea body that you want and someone else makes you feel like you should double your weight for their pleasure.

If I had a serious relationship with a guy who was supportive of my gaining without being discouraged. like I want someone who is into mutual gaining. Not me just doing the gaining myself.

Hey, man. You gotta do what's best for you. If you think that taking a break from gaining is best for you, then you hardly need our blessing to do it.

And yeah. It's really hard to find decent feeders. A lot of them feel entitled to people's bodies.
1 week

The munchies has always sounded hot

Yes I'm very hot.
🤣🤣🤣
1 week

Question about heavy cream

ObeseCalorie:
I don't know if it's the same thing we have here. It's called only "cream" and has 390 cals per 100ml.

And I simply LOVE it!

My question was, if drinking 250ml gives me no gastric upset whatsoever, can I safely increase to more and is it guaranteed that I won't poop out any nutritious calories?

Is it true that if you take more than 1000 cals at once, the rest would go to waste?

This is your friendly reminder that you can only asorb so much nutrition at once. You will poop out the rest.

The amount of calories you can consume at once varies, but 1K is the average amount. However, the more fat in your diet, the less you can absorb.

If you want to try drinking more, feel free. However, I highly recommend taking breaks. It's not healthy to have your blood trygliceride levels elevated for too long.

Also, consider cooking or baking with the cream instead of drinking it. It will add a nice calorie boost to your foods, make things taste richer, and you won't go through the cream as fast.

After all, if you use dairy products to gain weight, they work best in tangent with other foods.
1 week
12345   loading