Dual personality

Good for you, girl!

Plus, muscle is denser than fat. You can get pretty heavy without getting too wide. This is great if you don't want to buy new clothes as often. In fact, I can still wear some of the baggier clothes I had when I was 115 (168-ish now). I just fill them better now.

MariaAlive:
Yes and no..since I am going in both ways. 80% of my current wardrobe is just...junk I'm too attached to right and it happened in 4 month's time. Devastated LOL

Anyhow I hope OP can make a clear decision based on his wants and needs, especially when you're so young!

Oh, I was speaking in more general terms. I've seen you around before, and I know you aren't interested in doing what I did.

I do feel your pain. I've had to say good-bye to so many cute clothes. Tried to keep them for as long as I could. However, when I couldn't get them over thighs and hips, or the started squeezing my biceps and chest, I had to donate them.

Perhaps I should have been clearer.

Every old person I know keeps stressing how important it is to take care of your knees when you're young. Like ... legit every one of them. So I've been pretty good about it.
2 years

Dual personality

MariaAlive:
You could also do both, make sure your weight is able to be carried. Looking buff and having a pooch is honestly the sexiest form of fat in my opinion.

It makes sure your health stays in check, that you could shed the weight if something happens but you still indulge in your fetish.

It's how I do it or my knees wouldn't be able to handle it for example.

Munchies:
This is what I did starting out. Put on I think ten pounds at first. Felt a little heavy (I was really underweight starting out) and put on some muscle to make it easier on me. In fact, anytime I started to feel heavy, I'd put on some muscle.

That being said, at some point, I decided I'd rather be muscular than fat. So now I'm 50 pounds heavier with abs. Of course, I wouldn't have the body I do now if I hadn't gained.

MariaAlive:
It's the best way to go long term. The first time I gained my knees couldn't hold it well, I also looked different my first gaining round and felt lethargic.

Now with exercising while being classified as obese I feel full of energy! I can't recommend it enough!

Good for you, girl!

Plus, muscle is denser than fat. You can get pretty heavy without getting too wide. This is great if you don't want to buy new clothes as often. In fact, I can still wear some of the baggier clothes I had when I was 115 (168-ish now). I just fill them better now.
2 years

Control my diet for a week

Are you crowd sourcing your diet or are you looking for a feeder?
2 years

Dual personality

MariaAlive:
You could also do both, make sure your weight is able to be carried. Looking buff and having a pooch is honestly the sexiest form of fat in my opinion.

It makes sure your health stays in check, that you could shed the weight if something happens but you still indulge in your fetish.

It's how I do it or my knees wouldn't be able to handle it for example.

This is what I did starting out. Put on I think ten pounds at first. Felt a little heavy (I was really underweight starting out) and put on some muscle to make it easier on me. In fact, anytime I started to feel heavy, I'd put on some muscle.

That being said, at some point, I decided I'd rather be muscular than fat. So now I'm 50 pounds heavier with abs. Of course, I wouldn't have the body I do now if I hadn't gained.
2 years

My girlfriend won't stop gaining weight!

quiver:
Wow, that sounds like fun. How on earth did she gain over 100 pounds in two years?

Could be done even sooner. I've seen some feedees and gainers really pile it on. Mochii Babii comes to mind, actually. And she's on the site, so you can see how quickly she blew up.
2 years

Dual personality

I mean, there's always a way back. It's just the further you go, the harder it is to lose the weight. It's one of the reasons I said to go slow.
2 years

Fantasy feeder feels like home

Fatroundbelly20:
i don't mind of you be my forever feeder if you don't mind kindly text me on ***-***-****

Bruh, don't give out your number like that. That's beyond dangerous.
2 years

Had a question

Just say "Don't be mean to yourself. You look amazing. I won't let you say otherwise."
2 years

Dual personality

Imma tell you what I tell everyone. Go slow. Put on a few to see if you like it. Keep going until you don't. But above all go slow. Give your body a chance to adapt.
2 years

Dual personality

Girdles? What do you mean by that?
2 years