I talked to an ai chat bot about "taking the plunge" into weight gain

Morbidly A Beast:
Maybe the solution to the Fermi paradox is that once a civilization develops ai to a significant enough level it brings about the mass extinction of all biological life. Yeah right now it’s just perverts but what happens when it’s everyone or people are hooked in without knowing the difference between the two

Higholy doubt anything like that would happen. This implies that, at some point, people will reject interacting with each other and instead spend all of their time with machines..

You'd have to be antisocial to ever expect that to happen.

You also misunderstand the types of people who use AI chatbots. Sure, there are a lot of perverts, but there's other demographics too. Lotta people treat it like a fun toy. Others use it to explore their emotions, thoughts, and feelings. Some even use it feel less lonely.

Very few of these people see AI chatbots as a replacement for people. Those that do tend to be only antisocial people who use the chatbots less as they improve their mental health and establish platonic or romantic relationships.

The situation is far from dire. If not this, then it would be some other inanimate object.
1 week

I talked to an ai chat bot about "taking the plunge" into weight gain

Delta9:
For all the women who complain about being bombarded with chat requests from lonely men, etc. just know, this is how you're being replaced. I think a world where people (but men more specifically) would rather talk to an artificial woman than a real one is probably only a few years away if it isn't here now. And that's scary. Because you don't have to complete for the attention of these things. They're ready and waiting to lavish you with attention and praise. Long term I think it could do a few things. It makes men less competitive and driven to seek female attention. Almost like a role reversal where men are being pursued by bots for attention and screen time in the same way women are pursued by hoards of men now.

Quiver:
Welp. I came here for the horny and left with the despair. I mean, none of us want the sorts of men who act this way anyways, but my God I just needed to point out how this gets straight to the point of how far-removed incels’ concepts of women are from reality, that it’s that easy to replace humans with an algorithm. Like we already knew we were being seen and treated as inanimate objects, but, OUCH. This almost makes it feel like those guys were using chatting with real women as a placeholder until the development of these “yes bots”.

Now I’m worried that this will remove these young guys’ concepts of reality even further, if the bots get them even more used to “yes yes yes” all the time, and then they bring those expectations to the table for real date attempts. Ugh. Tech is such a blessing and a curse.

PurpleJade:
You’re stressing over crazy things. If they have a girlfriend AI chatbot, they probably had other influences to get them there. It’s a drop in the bucket.

Sex dolls are as much of a threat to sex, as ai girlfriend chatbots are to relationships. Mainly the fact, they aren’t. They’re outlets for people who can’t get it otherwise. No need to worry on small things like this, save your attention for what matters.

I think I've made my stance on AI chatbots and misogyny pretty well-known at this point.

All that said, this isn't that deep. It's so not deep that it's a drop of water on a hot plate.

First off, OP used the chatbot to explore his own personal sexuality. There was no mention of him using it to replace women.

Secondly, men who prefer the company of AI to women were never going to end up with women anyway. Men who actually want women prefer women to AI chatbots every time.

This is a nothing burger.
1 week

Anyone reached goal weight - couldn't stop?

Munchies:
Eh, not quite. Try "too full to breathe normally". All you can do is take shallow breaths.

Morbidly A Beast:
Def been there but to there for extended periods of time I have not 😳

That's because you are a glutton, and not into the more extreme aspects of feedism.

It's not a bad thing. It's just a thing. Lotta different ways you can participate in this fetish.
1 week

Maintaining vs gaining

Ligr77:
Okay, so quick update on the exercise situation:

I did remember that I used to have Just Dance on my Xbox One, and luckily it's giving me the option to redownload it onto my Xbox Series X. Thus, I'm gonna see if I can use my phone as a controller. Fingers crossed that it works, as I remember getting a lot of exercise(for me at least lol) out of it back in the day!

This sounds like a great idea! Have all the fun!
1 week

Fav feederism memes?

Quiver:
Ok, I give up. How do you upload an image to a forum like this? When I hit “Img” I got this: [img][/img] . What would you paste in there?

I copy and past the image link. Alternatively, you can make a post with no images. Then you can go back to your post and click on the camera. Now you can upload images from your computer.
1 week

Are there girls who like obese men?

MRFATS53:
Here's a clue for anyone who needs it - on here at least: Look at the number of female fatties photo's and the number of positive comments these attract, most often from males. Now compare that with the photo's of male fatties - how many comments do you see from either sex, let alone from females. Not many...

Letters And Numbers:
That could just mean that women have better manners (not that every comment is rude) or don’t want to express themselves that way. It doesn’t necessarily reflect attraction in a big sense.

I think Malvineous’ example is closer to some actual data, even though I think it has problems.

MRFATS53:
Isn't expressing oneself A, if not THE, major attraction for being on this site in the first place? F/F is an essentially anonymous site so I see no other logical reason for the comments imbalance I mention. Other interpretations are always a possibility - but in this case I think it's a hard case to argue anything other than many more men find fat woman attractive than women find fat men so.

Ah man. Tell me you don't understand women without telling me you don't understand women.

A few truths for you for free.

Most women will not comment on a man's photos on here. It is far too dangerous. There is a very high risk the guy thinks you want him and will inflict himself upon you. No matter how cute he is, it's best not to engage.

A lot of men's pictures on here aren't comment worthy. They don't understand how angles and lighting work. A lot of them do not out any thought to their appearance or background when they upload selfies and videos.

Women are more likely to engage with erotica than cute strangers on the internet due to the aformentioned reasons.

Scores of people from both genders (men and women) look at sexy things without interacting with them.
1 week

Are there girls who like obese men?

Letters And Numbers:
I'm not sure that those are the most accurate/scientific comparisons. The sites seem to have different cultures which could sway the way people use them. Interesting though?

Is there a reason you chose that "chubby with a belly" category instead of something bigger like the OP was talking about? He asked about obese men.

Munchies:
This data is less about different genders that like chubby people with a belly than it is about women who are comfortable enough to admit it on the platform they are on.

Basically, it's apples and oranges.

It also doesn't take into account plus-sized body types like chubby without a belly, morbidly obese, strong fat etc., etc.

It would be interesting to see a robust demographic study on the online feedist community. Unfortunately, despite all the attempts I've seen to make such a thing, the engagement has been piss-poor.

Malvineous:
No, it's not totally scientifically accurate. It's also impossible to get data like that. However, I don't think that on its own completely invalidates the results, this is a lot better and more accurate than merely speculating based on anecdotes. Just take it with a grain of salt. The way I see it is that it gets closer to the truth than we can get without it, but it doesn't fully arrive.

If you're not on Feabie, here's how it works. When you create a profile, one of the fields is "body types I like". There are several options and you can check multiple. The options are thin, average, toned muscle, thick/curvy, slightly chubby, chubby with a belly, pear-shaped chubby, chubby all over, and super chubby. Basically, chubby is their lingo for fat. The vast majority of women's profiles I've seen have filled out this field because it helps with filtering. When doing a profile search, you can select "only members who like my body type". That is unfortunately the only option related to this. I actually can't search multiple body types at once, or even body types that aren't mine. It just so happens that "chubby with a belly" is the one I selected for myself when creating my profile. This search is the best I can do with the tools that are available.

Fair enough.

That said, if we engage with your study as is, we have to ask if the percentage difference on Feabie and Grommr is negigible or not. 40% and 47% are very close. You did not control for a great number of variables, so is it safe to assume they are about the same?

I think they are, but that's my assumption.

We could say the true problem is there aren't as many self-indentified women in male dominated fetish spaces. After all, your datasets imply that to be the case.

Enough people in this thread discusses why that is enough already.
1 week

Anyone reached goal weight - couldn't stop?

AskDrFeeder:
I have no hard data, but it seems to me that the people most likely to go out of control are those who stuff to the point where they can't take a deep breath once a week or more

Morbidly A Beast:
I am confusion do you mean that in the literal sense or the figurative sense

Munchies:
Extreme feeder here. This is an actual thing people do. I've stuffed my feedees and playmates to this point many times. Mind you I prefer masochistic feedees to general gluttons. My partner loves it when I stuff him until he can hardly breathe and is pinned to the bed with how stuffed he is.

Not everyone stuffs to that point because they are masochists. Some are legitimately that greedy. Others have a more competitive mindset and want to push their capacity.

You can come back from this, but it's hard. You need the desire to stop as well as having a good support system.

Morbidly A Beast:
So literally to full to take a deep breathe because there’s no room or cause he’s just eaten lol. I can’t take as deep breaths as I’d like but I’m not stuffed all the time pretty close but not all the time lol

Eh, not quite. Try "too full to breathe normally". All you can do is take shallow breaths.
1 week

Fav feederism memes?

Morbidly A Beast:
Those are pretty good

1 week

Fav feederism memes?

Ligr77:
I was wondering what people's favorite feederism related memes are. Figured it could be fun seeing what people's opinions are on the matter!

I like these

?width=2048&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3e924ef8e8c36d196952414e298a92f379625401

ifunny.co/picture/the-fat-feedee-feeder-bingo-by-sickstar-play-along-with-8vpXHK5TA

?auto=webp&s=205d017601e53892d542acb346ad987cccaa42e6

?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTU2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZTBjNWYzMDItNDFkOS00OTYwLTljMzQtYzQ4NTdiYjUwNzE3XC9kZzB5N3B2LWIxNDQzYjYzLThlN2UtNDU3MC04ZGJmLWJjOGRiZDJhNmE2NS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAwOCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.7uXnwlV-0gJhnRazFXDCslBuOKK9A_0Cz6bGCZ1lGh4

ifunny.co/picture/the-fat-feedee-feeder-bingo-by-sickstar-play-along-with-8vpXHK5TA

1 week
34567   loading