Pulp Fiction
Being John Malkovich
Silence of the Lambs
The Big Lebowski
Clerks
Run Lola Run
11 years

Euro 2012

And so Euro 2012 is over and Spain are champions, who would have thought it?

Oh yeah most people, not at there best through most of the tournament, but gave the Italians a football lesson in the final.
11 years

Euro 2012

nine wrote:
TheOwl wrote:
True, but the guy who would have scored was offside in the first place, so it should not of counted for that reason. But will admit on balance of play Ukraine certainly deserved more out of the game than they got.

Where did you notice offside?)) That was a clearest goal. Nobody of your players didn't even raise a hand 'cause there was anything even close to it.

Sorry remembered slightly wrong (too many beers)it was the guy with the assist who was offside.

11 years

Euro 2012

nine wrote:
My congrats to England. Great defending, nice speedy counter-attack. But yet lets be honest - the ball crossed the line..

True, but the guy who would have scored was offside in the first place, so it should not of counted for that reason. But will admit on balance of play Ukraine certainly deserved more out of the game than they got.
11 years

Football clubs!!

gary1627 wrote:
Can't resist this anymore, FA cup and Champions League.

Second in League One for Sheffield Wednesday, now that is a real achievement, beating the Blades in the process, great. Roll on next year in the Championship.

But always support the English teams in Europe, so great to see Chelsea win the Champions League.
11 years

What are you drinking now??

Just water for now, but looking forward to a nice pint of Caffreys in bit while watching the England Vs Ireland rugby match.
12 years

Which country / where would you live if you could?

Could choose plenty of places, but top of the list is Olomouc, Czech Republic.

Ended up based there for six weeks when travelling and still was a struggle to leave.
12 years

Say something nice...

Has one of the best usernames, from one of the best ever kid (+big kid) shows ever.

And seem to be on the same wavelength, beating me by a couple of minutes to trying coming up with a comment about cork hats.
12 years
1234   loading