Are heavy cream gains reversible?

Isn’t subcutaneous fat the soft, jiggly kind stored under the skin, while visceral fat is stored internally, around the organs, and appears harder because it’s under the muscles?

There’s no way of predicting where your body will store or lose fat. You can gain 25 pounds but you might not lose it from the same spots as you gained it.
1 year

Question for the ffa’s

1) I’m primarily attracted to fat men, so why wouldn’t I seek out the men who are most desirable to me
2) Bellies, butts, rolls = mmmmmmhmmm
3) Big guys give the best hugs
4) Fat sex is scorchingly hot
5) I express love through making food and a big appetite is appreciated
4 years

Do ffas exist?

Not a myth! My friends all know I prefer chubby/fat guys, though only a few exes know about the gaining/feeding elements of it.
6 years

Ffa coming to terms with being a bbw as well

I'm right there with you as a plus-size FFA who doesn't always love my own fat. I try to incorporate touching, squeezing, jiggling etc into pleasuring myself, because fat IS sexy.

Also, remember that the harsh lighting in fitting rooms makes everyone look their worst. You'll look way better having fun in the sunlight on the beach!
6 years

Preferred areas of fat in a male

I love a big, thick, soft pubic roll nuzzling his member *sigh* so sexy! Also I'm fond of a back of the head fat roll, it's perfect for squeezing while kissing. And then there's soft cushiony thighs, and big soft hanging bellies or big firm round bellies jutting out proudly...
7 years

Why are female feeders for men so hard to find?

I have two thoughts about this question.

Why is it so hard to find female feeders on fat fetish sites? Answer: we're overwhelmed with requests. I mostly come here to read and write stories, occasionally I chat or role play with someone but if I role played with every guy who sent me a message saying, im fat want to stuff me lol, I'd be incredibly bored. Sorry, but that's how it is.

Why is it so hard to find female feeders in real life? Are you keeping your feedee desires a secret? I used to never tell guys I was dating about my kink, but I started laying it out early on when discussing erotic fantasies. I say things like: I like big guys. You could never get too big for me. I think it's hot to watch you eat, especially food I made. Do you want a belly rub? It would be super hot if I fed you this cake in bed off my boobs, wouldn't it? I'd never ask you to gain weight for me but I wouldn't mind it if you happened to put on a few... Most fat guys are foodees at least, so they're often willing to play at this with me, even if they don't go on to gain 50 pounds or whatever. So for male feedees, think about how you can bring up this kink to the people you meet. Ask for belly rubs. Tell your girlfriend you like your own curves.
8 years

Feeders: why fatten someone?

I can say, from reading stories here for years, there are lots of angles of approach to feeding. My own kink is tied to the idea of food as loving, nurturing, caring, like an erotic extension of the Italian grandma saying, "Eat, eat!" A fat body looks well-loved to me, sensually curvy, soft, luxurious. A fat person looks like they don't deny themself pleasure of any kind. I like a man I'm with to look well-fed, like I'm taking care of him!
8 years

Tv-series and films with sexy guys in it!

James Corden has been in a few other things I enjoyed, notably Gavin and Stacey (which is hilarious) and Fat Friends (which is about a weight watchers type group but that does mean all the main characters were at least chubby.)
8 years

No publishers for ffa/bhm fic

Winterstocking, when you do this, you will let us know where and how we can purchase your delightful writing, right? I'm tired of mentally replacing "rock-hard abs" with "soft, doughy belly" when I read romance stories.
9 years

Looking for an editor

Shinobi,

I've really enjoyed the stories that you've shared here! An editor really does help polish things up. I'm willing to take a crack at editing a story for you, if you'd like. Drop me a message about it.
9 years
12345   loading