Contest?

Wait, you guys are having a contest?! But really, if there're more sweet, sexy stories, we all win, don't we?
9 years

Bhm anthem

Hey I think I've found the new BHM/FFA anthem. It's One Size Never Fits by Matt Andersen, who is a whole lot of musician! Check it:
9 years

Bhm wanted in scotland

Hello, I'm a Canadian FFA who is travelling through Scotland in September. Are there any chubbies, fatsos or big handsome men who'd like to meet up for a dinner date? Drop me a line if so!
9 years

Female feeders, how do you feel about starting off with a thin(ish) guy & fattening him?

Fattening a thin guy? Yessssss. It's exciting when 10 pounds leads to a visible change.
13 years

Yay for fa!

You're right, there's definitely some of that in the stories, and that's fine. But there have been things in the forums that reveal that people really think those sorts of things are universally true, i.e. all fat people are lazy, smelly, whatever.
13 years

Yay for fa!

I am excited by the arrival of this new forum, as I've been appalled by the amount of fat hatred that shows up in a place that's all about fat loving. If you know what I mean - the descriptions of fat as disgusting, fat people as lazy slobs, fat people are all about to die, etc., seem to show up shockingly often in stories and discussions.

FA is the acronym for both Fat Acceptance and Fat Admirer, which is a bit confusing, so maybe I'll use size acceptance instead. How the two relate is complex and I'm sure it'll be discussed here. It seems to me that anyone who is an FA should be on board with SA, as a world where fat people aren't despised would be a world with more confident, sexy fat women and men in the dating pool! Imagine a world without self-hating fatties, or people who are pressured into losing weight by their families/friends/co-workers/whatever. Sounds good, right? (Unless you're one of those who are turned on by the taboo-ness of fat, rather than the sensuality, I guess.)
As for the SA movement, I don't think feederism should play that big a role in it, to be honest. Feederism is a sexual thing. People in the size acceptance community have, I think, lashed out a bit at feederism, but that may be in reaction to the fact that mainstream media coverage tends to bring up feederism in discussions of fat acceptance all the time, as if there was no difference between not wanting to lose weight and wanting to deliberately gain weight. A lot of size acceptance people want to make peace with their bodies and stop dieting, but the mainstream view does tend to think this means gaining weightt continuously and forever. So SA people push back against that and deny feederism a place in the movement.
13 years

About bdsm

From the BDSM dictionary (www.bdsmgifts.com/bdsm-dictionary/):
"BDSM - A composite acronym for “B&D” (bondage & discipline); “D&S” (dominance & submission); and “S&M” (sadomasochism).
Used to refer to any consensual activities or lifestyles between adults which include some or all of these things.
The term “BDSM” is used in a general sense to describe any situation or practice which includes erotic power exchange, dominance and submission, pain play, bondage, sensation play, or anything related to these."

No M/s relationship is neccessary to be involved in BDSM, trust me on this. Where you seem to be trying to write an informative article here, I thought you'd want to be accurate about what BDSM is.
13 years

About bdsm

Um, BDSM refers to bondage, discipline, dominance, submission, sadism and masochism (it's like a portmanteau acronym, I guess.) I've never heard anyone say the SM stands for slave/Master before. That's part of the kink world, but by no means the whole thing. Any of these things can be done seperately or in combination.
13 years

Memorable reunions and sightings

I recently went out to see a local musician who I hadn't seen in a year. I was surprised and delighted to find he'd gained a noticeable amount of weight in that time, going from average to chunky with a nice porky little belly. Best of all, he clearly hadn't replaced all his clothes, so he was wearing the tightest pants I have ever seen on a man! You know when someone gets so fat that their pockets gape because their body needs those extra few centimetres of fabric? He had that. I was practically swooning all night, he was so hot!
13 years

Fat country cultural shock

Morever wrote
I meant @Juicy, but it came out @Fancy! God only knows why...

Ha, I just read that post and thought, "What? When did I say that?"
Anyway, your situation does suck, but look on the bright side - you're lucky that physical attraction makes you come out of your shell. Some of us have to fight an intense fear of people we're attracted to. At least when you do meet those rare women, you'll be able to talk to them.
13 years
12345   loading