Strech marks.

I like stretch marks. They make me want to trace them with my fingers. They're a mark of change and growth, and I think that's beautiful.
13 years

Movin' on up

I wish I could unhinge my jaw, it would be dead useful- wait, are we talking about eating?

Good luck and have fun with it!
13 years

Zombie apocalypse for fatties

Well, I'm going to assume that if I wake up in a zombie apocalypse, I'll discover my latent necromantic powers, so, you know, I'll be the one leading the disgusting crumbling army of zombies. Seems like a reasonable plan.
13 years

Dilemma

[quote]Maximum wrote

(lol people are so complex and scary)

quote]

There, fixed that for you. smiley

To the OP, I agree, talking this over with your wife is the way to go. Strangers on the internet can't tell you what she's really thinking and feeling.
13 years

Frustrated with height & physical shallowness?

I catch myself being much more shallow online than I am in real life. Probably if people were meeting you in person, your smile or your sense of humour or something would catch their eye and they would, er, overlook your height. Online, people just say, "oh he doesn't match my fantasy completely" and move on. I am ashamed to admit I've done it myself - stopped contacting a perfectly nice man after finding out he was balding, on one dating site (not this one), for example. So yes, people really are that shallow (not just women, I suspect.)
13 years

...and the winner is...

Nicely done, now there's more Morever!
13 years

~most unique fetish~

Maximum wrote

I was thinking about this thread at work today and realised probably the majority of these fetishes have their own sites and communities, lol a site full of corpses for people to get excited over, disturbing...

I'm not sure we're in any place to criticize or laugh at them, as I am 100% certain there are people out there saying similiar things about a site for erotic fattening. It feels natural to us to desire fat. Probably those with even-less-socially-acceptable desires are just as much doing what comes naturally to them. Pot belly, meet kettle ***er.
13 years

Huge: new tv show

I just heard about this coming-soon american tv show called Huge (abcfamily.go.com/shows/huge) which apparently features the adorable Nikki Blonsky as a young woman who rebels against Fat Camp by trying to deliberately gain weight! I have no idea if it will be good or just filled with fat-hate, but I have to say my eyebrows shot up to the moon when I heard the plot. And then I came directly here.
13 years
2345   loading