F 32 nyc dates?

I’d very much be down for dates or hangs, please DM me and we can start chatting and meet up. I’m Brooklyn based.
3 months

Stuffing on demand

I’ll stuff myself in person or virtually in exchange for food. We can meet in person (NYC), or you can order me delivery or groceries, and I’ll send you pics or stream for you live. You can pick the food, order it, and I’ll eat it.

Message me for contact info and locations. You can be anyone, it doesn’t matter. You order, I eat it!
1 year

Nyc meetup

I’m interested! Met up with two people so far!
1 year

F21 looking for a fatty to fatten up (any gender) in the las vegas area.

I’m on vacation for the next month, let me know if you’re interested in me flying out.
2 years

I’ve never had a feeder but i think i really want one

mmmilky:
just someone gentle to rub and kiss my big soft belly while feeding me my favorite foods 😭

Take the train/bus to NYC for the weekend I got a guest bedroom you could stay in.
2 years

Are you attracted to the opposite of your body type or the same as yours?

I can go both ways, I really like skinny sex, but fat turns me on like crazy! Glad I do both 😘
3 years

Anyone around the quad cities ia/il?

I frequent that area myself, it’s one of my favorite places to pass through when I’m traveling across the country. I stay as long as a month at a time even.
3 years

Skinny vs fat

The older I get the more okay and turned on I get over the idea of being fat, if I was able to show a younger version of myself the body I have now, I may be fatter now today lol.
3 years

Weight gain photography

I’m at the point where I gotta start learning to take timed selfies and use my phone mount. But does anyone have someone else take their photos? I gotta find someone I feel comfortable with, preferably from the community, to film more of the fat kink stuff. Booty play I can easily have lady friends do lol. I really enjoy sharing my gain!
3 years

Watch me rapid gain 30 lbs

I want you to watch me rapid gain 30 lbs. See my pics and videos for my up to date looks. Looking to relocate to someone who can host, all that’s needed is a place to sleep and kitchen to cook. I can host in NYC too.

You can video, take pics, and play with my fat the whole way through.

Kik: UltraTravel

Or message on here for my cell/snap/etc.
3 years
1234   loading